• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

28 minutes ago, Lou said:

Are Ngo's tweets things that are untrue?

I would say much of the perspective he presents is deeply dishonest.  So yes his posts on their own merits are worthless.  Everything he posts should be questioned.  He’s that much of a lying sack of shit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

23 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I would say much of the perspective he presents is deeply dishonest.  So yes his posts on their own merits are worthless.  Everything he posts should be questioned.  He’s that much of a lying sack of shit. 

Ok. I guess I just see merlin's posts showing what is going on in the CHAZ. I really don't see any opinions. 

47 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve been following him on Twitter the last several months and what I’ve seen from him is a constant campaign to unmask the trashy pieces of crap in antifa. I don’t see right wing bias or pro trump stuff. That said, I’ll confess that a lot of the ways modern messages are conveyed today shoot right over my head, so if there’s more to his message then just exposing the scum in antifa, I’ve missed it.

Edited by Tank

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I’ve been following him on Twitter the last several months and what I’ve seen from him is a constant campaign to unmask the trashy pieces of crap in antifa. I don’t see right wing bias or pro trump stuff. That said, I’ll confess that a lot of the ways modern messages are co eyed today shoot right over my head, so if there’s more to his message then just exposing the scum in antifa, I’ve missed it.

That is what I've seen, too.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’ve been following him on Twitter the last several months and what I’ve seen from him is a constant campaign to unmask the trashy pieces of crap in antifa. I don’t see right wing bias or pro trump stuff. That said, I’ll confess that a lot of the ways modern messages are co eyed today shoot right over my head, so if there’s more to his message then just exposing the scum in antifa, I’ve missed it.

A huge part of his grift is laughable over exaggeration of what antifa actually is and how pervasive “antifa” activities are.  It’s all bullshit dude.  Literally nothing he reports can be taken at face value.  Recall the “concrete” milkshakes ? The guy is a fucking liar.  He fixates on antifa because scared old people are captivated by this idea that there are communist marauders coming to burn down their communities.  

and again.  He has on multiple occasions been associated with literal neo nazis.  Not just online.  Literally at the protests he goes to “report” on. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

52 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Pretty sure antifa whipped his ass a last year. 

He got punched in the head a few times while in the middle of a fight between the patriot prayer assholes (he was hanging out with them)  and the antifa idiots.  He asked for it and he got it.  Frankly, he’s lucky that’s all he got.  His stupid fucking face is pretty recognizable and at that point he was known for the aforementioned kill lists.  Anyway, then he lied about “concrete milkshakes” and getting brain damaged.  He’s a fucking coward and a lying twat.  Both demonstrated that day. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

A huge part of his grift is laughable over exaggeration of what antifa actually is and how pervasive “antifa” activities are.  It’s all bullshit dude.  Literally nothing he reports can be taken at face value.  Recall the “concrete” milkshakes ? The guy is a fucking liar.  He fixates on antifa because scared old people are captivated by this idea that there are communist marauders coming to burn down their communities.  

I dunno, UTH. After seeing the constant barrage of anarchy going on in Portland right now, and seeing what others are posting, I don’t agree with your assessment.

do you have any links to the neo-nazi stuff?

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

He got punched in the head a few times while in the middle of a fight between the patriot prayer assholes (he was hanging out with them)  and the antifa idiots.  He asked for it and he got it.  Frankly, he’s lucky that’s all he got.  His stupid fucking face is pretty recognizable and at that point he was known for the aforementioned kill lists.  Anyway, then he lied about “concrete milkshakes” and getting brain damaged.  He’s a fucking coward and a lying twat.  Both demonstrated that day. 

I think the he got what he deserved mentality, in regards to physical violence, is sad and evil quite frankly.  I mean if we are talking about pedophiles and rapists maybe.  It just seems we crossed this line where a difference in ideas is enough to justify violence

Edited by mtangelsfan

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

Let me tell you about Portland: There are like 4 black people.  But, there has been an army of homeless by choice white fuckers for probably 20 years walking the streets of downtown.  I love Portland, but the homeless by choice white young people have gotten annoying over the years and I’ve had minor altercations myself.  So the shit you see that this Ngo reports on is just those same homeless white kids.  Maybe a black person or two is involved, but it’s not a movement.  It’s bored, homeless by choice, white assholes, and burning shit and picking fights is fun.  That’s it.

Yes, the homeless there are very entitled and pushy. Out here all the homeless are addicts and crazies but in Portland it's people too lazy to even sign up for welfare.

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think the he got what he deserved mentality, in regards to physical violence, is sad and evil quite frankly.  I mean if we are talking about pedophiles and rapists maybe.  It just seems we crossed this line where a difference in ideas is enough to justify violence

Lol it’s not a matter of difference of ideas.  He inserted himself into a feud between radical gangs for clout.  It’s his business.  Andy Ngo is a provocateur.  And more then that, he’s noted radical right wing liar.  It’s not like it was a secret that the antifa people and the neo nazis were going to fight each other.  I don’t know.  Seems to me that if you help one gang create “kill lists” of the other gangs members.  Then show up at the fight.  You might be asking for an ass kicking.  If you want to feel bad for the stupid fucker go on ahead and do so.  I don’t feel bad for people who want their name in lights and then cry out for sympathy when they get it.  It’s just all part of the fucking grift he runs. 

This isn’t a case of a conservative person being beat up for being a conservative.  Andy Ngo sure wants you to think so though.  Also that he was brain damaged. <intense jerking motion> 

my criticism and admittedly, very strong dislike for Andy Ngo isn’t a defense of his getting knocked around.  But let’s be real about what was going on here.  He goes and gets himself beat up and the Patreon dollars flow ! Michelle Malkin cries and makes a go fund me for him.  We’ve got otherwise reasonable people like Tank who look to him as a source for news.  It’s the best thing that ever happened to him.  

Edited by UndertheHalo