• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I've read some stuff. It's definitely interesting. I don't think it could ever be implemented here but like I said these have become "bad words" like libtard or whatever the fuck. "Comrade" is my favorite thing to be called when I disagree with a far-right opinion.

Well if you want to talk about full blown communism in the manner that Marx describes that isn’t really a possibility anywhere.  Not currently or ever previously.  And Marx never claimed it was.  Which is why they laid out extensive interim descriptions.  I mean a lot of this stuff is theory.  Plenty of it is up interpretation.  Lenin for example, had very distinct ideas about Marx vs. Ho Chi Minh or Eugene Debs here in the states.  Marx probably would have issues with all of them.  Obviously there are commonalities but they also had their own distinct views.  Anyway. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, Lou said:

I've come to the decision that I don't give a damn about Portland.

My wife has a cousin there and we were considering retiring near them. Seattle was on our list, too. As long as each city is in such shambles, I think we’ll look elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, if Mymerlincat (Claude?) wants to be a newsfeed for this thread can he please stop posting Andy Ngo garbage constantly.  The guy is fucking scum.  Pure filth.  

Why? (I honestly have no idea who he is)

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

My wife has a cousin there and we were considering retiring near them. Seattle was on our list, too. As long as each city is in such shambles, I think we’ll look elsewhere.

Lol the cities aren't in shambles. Eventually these lovers will get bored, the city will hose down the filth they left behind, and life will move on like they never existed. 

By the way Beaverton is a nice suburb of Portland.

3 minutes ago, NrM said:

wiki says he's a conservative who documents the loons on the left. 

Ngo has often been described as right-wing and conservative, although he does not describe himself as such.[3][4][22][32][19] In July 2019, on an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, host Joe Rogan asked, "if someone had a gun to your head" and he had to pick a political label, what would he choose? Ngo responded, "I think it's fair to describe me as center-right".

So he's filth and scum because he's a con? 

Just now, Lou said:

Why? (I honestly have no idea who he is)

Because he’s objectively a fascist that collaborates with atomwaffen to create kill lists.  He’s friends with them.  He lies for them.  He’s an active enabler of neo nazis masquerading as a “journalist”  

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Because he’s objectively a fascist that collaborates with atomwaffen to create kill lists.  He’s friends with them.  He lies for them.  He’s an active enabler of neo nazis masquerading as a “journalist”  

Who is atomwaffen?

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There’s a reason why he was too dirty even for Quilette.  Which is an extremely right wing outlet.  No one will touch him.  He’s a piece of shit. 

What's Quilette?

Lol who cares how she’s describes herself or her dog shit rag. Claire Lehmann, the founder, wrote frequently about “human biovdiversity” which basically a new term for eugenics.  Many of the people she let’s write for her publication have also shown support.  It’s an extreme alt right outlet.  That stuff is the overwhelming focus of its output.  Occasionally some “liberals” have been featured.  Which doesn’t mean anything.  But of course that’s pointed to as some kind of evidence of independent thinking or whatever bullshit.  

and Andy Ngo is too much for them. 

the only reason I bring it up is because they fired him.  Probably noteworthy that they wouldn’t stand with him.  Given their idealogical position. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Lol who cares how she’s describes herself or her dog shit rag. Claire Lehmann, the founder, wrote frequently about “human biovdiversity” which basically a new term for eugenics.  Many of the people she let’s write for her publication have also shown support.  It’s an extreme alt right outlet.  That stuff is the overwhelming focus of its output.  Occasionally some “liberals” have been featured.  Which doesn’t mean anything.  But of course that’s pointed to as some kind of evidence of independent thinking or whatever bullshit.  

and Andy Ngo is too much for them. 

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, I have no fucking clue what he is talking about either.

Evidently, it's an Australian online magazine.

Now I understand why it's so important.

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol what do you want from me Lou ? Go look it up man.  Like I said, it’s an extremely far right wing publication.  Like solidly to the right of Breitbart. 

I'm busy.

3 minutes ago, NrM said:

okay this is too deep of a rabithole for me. and I'm someone who followed gamergate. I'm out.

It’s not a deep rabbit hole.  He was got shitcanned by them for being untrustworthy and toxic.  That is relevant to the conversation.  Ngo currently is a free lance editor because, like I said.  No one will touch him.  Not even outlets like Quilette.  

not saying you should go read up on far right eugenics bullshit.  But that’s the type of stuff that principal  writers for the outlet are into. 

Edited by UndertheHalo