• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You sat 30 feet from them, or did they sit 30 feet from you?

I sat 30 feet away. It's a ginormous facility and there were 3 kids in the class and the other parents were helping their kids during the class because their kids are non-athletic mouth breathers

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I sat 30 feet away. It's a ginormous facility and there were 3 kids in the class and the other parents were helping their kids during the class because their kids are non-athletic mouth breathers

Haven't gotten the official word but it looks like my son's soccer will be starting back up soon. My niece does gymnastics and her gym opened up last week.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Haven't gotten the official word but it looks like my son's soccer will be starting back up soon. My niece does gymnastics and her gym opened up last week.

Yeah supposed to start little league again next week. Supposed to practice 6/15 - 6/30 and start a 6 week season in July. But, only 40% of the players in Single A have agreed to sign the waiver. Most are just afraid. Some refuse to comply with the modified rules.

Not sure what's going to happen. I'm guessing they'll only continue with Majors

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah supposed to start little league again next week. Supposed to practice 6/15 - 6/30 and start a 6 week season in July. But, only 40% of the players in Single A have agreed to sign the waiver. Most are just afraid. Some refuse to comply with the modified rules.

Not sure what's going to happen. I'm guessing they'll only continue with Majors

What are some of the modified rules?

Just now, st1ckboy said:

What are some of the modified rules?

Masks at all times for coaches. All times other than when batting or in the field for kids. People aren't happy about this because of the heat.

Only 1 coach and 3 kids allowed in dugout. 

After every at-bat, a coach must sanitize the bat used.

No snacks. No high fives. 

There's 5 or 6 more

Just now, Adam said:

Masks at all times for coaches. All times other than when batting or in the field for kids. People aren't happy about this because of the heat.

Only 1 coach and 3 kids allowed in dugout. 

After every at-bat, a coach must sanitize the bat used.

No snacks. No high fives. 

There's 5 or 6 more

Where do they other kids go if they can't sit in the dugout? 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Did I ? My bad

Just busting your balls, dude. I had to laugh at the irony of you posting about me Craiging in my Karen thread in the Hangout, but then using the same video I posted to start the thread.

It didn't dawn on me to check the Political forum first to see your thread (even though it looks like I posted in this before) as I don't think these twats of the world is a political topic.