• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NCAA Baseball '13: Road to Omaha

I know why they did it, it has just transformed the game. Also shows how good kris Bryant really is

It was supposed to transform the game to a more realistic version. It's much easier to discern the real good players because their stats aren't artificially inflated. 

Ahhhh, Letsa goa Bruins!  Close it out tonight!

Eric Filia has been clutch this post-season, but Berg keeps reminding me of our own closer Frieri... Can't seem to close-out a game cleanly.

I think they will bring the fences in a bit at the stadium for next season.  There have been a few balls crushed that would be out almost anywhere (not Blair Field of course).

In case anyone wondered, that hot blonde cheering for UCLA is Filia's girlfriend.

http://sportsmasher.com/2013/06/23/lauralee-mcintyre-the-hot-ucla-fan-from-the-college-world-series/

Bless her heart; she doesn't look very smart at all.  The next Anna-Nicole?...

In other news:  UCLA crushing-it 5-0 top6!

There are composite bats that are bbcor. In fact the Easton bats you see in the CWS final (black and yellow) have composite materials. Some are all composite and some are partial. 

I have an old Easton Z-Core -5 (33) that I use in my games.  I get offered cash for it every game...

BOOM!  Got number 109!  They totally dominated post season play, went 10-0.  Never expected it from this team.  First team in CWS history to allow 1 run or less in every game.  Also only the 5th school in NCAA to have a football, mens basketball and baseball NC.

BNqCznACMAAsHbU.png