• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More millions for me

After going for months without getting any bona fide offers, there is this:

My Beloved Friend In The Lord.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be unto you. I am Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long term cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

Sounds legit. Johnson is a very common surname in Bahrain. If she is only going to live for two months, I am humbled that she gathered the strength to write this letter. And with her cancer at a very worst/dangerous stage on top of that.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors have advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it and the spirit our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who can assist me to fulfill my wish here on earth.

Wow, last five years ago must have been a rough time for dear old Mrs. Johnson. Maybe first five years ago was better for her. I'm not sure whether "his" refers to the husband or the child. Interesting that the spirit of the Lord Jesus directed her to me, since I'm not a Christian.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

I thought that she was from Bahrain, but I will chalk up the confusion to the chemo. I wonder how deeply that the fund is lodged in the bank, and what it will take to pry it loose.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank here in South Africa and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

I guess that I had better get started sending her all the information's. And I assure her, that once the money is transferred to me, it will be used for the said purpose.

Reply me on my private email address (elizabethjohnson085@yahoo.com)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your Beloved Sister In Christ.
Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson.

Excuse me, I have to reply her now.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan