• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best Old School jersey

3 hours ago, failos said:

perhaps it’s because the team used to win back then.

3390B25E-BFF4-4B85-BABB-00590897B244.jpeg

I think thats a big part of it. Same as the ones i listed.... i like the jerseys, but i think i also associate it with certain players i liked.

Bo jackson makes those royals jerseys look legit.... i probably wouldnt care about a dan quisenberry one

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

5ddc4dbed8561.image.jpg

Definitely these. The cap was unique in baseball - at least until some other teams, like the Orioles, borrowed the concept of multi-colored panels. I liked the road uniforms with this logo (one of the few that looked really good with pale blue rather than gray) better than the ones with the script Montreal.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

59 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'm weird, but always dug these jerseys.

Niekro3.jpg

Always thought these hats were cool because they were different.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn5_1XMKhPURnnngn-51S 

I was a fan of the Astros' tequila sunrise uniforms. They caught me by surprise, though. I went to a game at Dodger Stadium in 1975 during a family vacation. We knew that the Dodgers were at home, but we didn't know who they were playing. I didn't recognize the jerseys, and I had to look at the scoreboard to find out. This was the first year that they wore them, and they had that stupid circle on the back with the numbers in it (the jersey looked much better after they ditched it).

Never liked the pillbox caps. Several other teams wore them during the 1976 season, including the Phillies and Cardinals off the top of my head. I still have a Phillies cap from that era. I went to a game at Oklahoma City that year, and they were the Phils' AAA farm club. They were a giveaway the night that I went. Ryne Sandberg was on that OKC team, along with Lonnie Smith.

These are the ugliest caps in baseball history

Mystery of the San Francisco Giants Pillbox

1976 MLB All Stars in Japan (With images) | School baseball ...

1976 MLB All Stars in Japan, several with pillbox caps

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

I almost wrote this verbatim. I’m just color blind so I didn’t mention the colors, but was going to say the ugly ones.

Also, +1 on the Blue Jays. I liked those 1992/1993 uniforms.

I like the classic Royals, as well. Clean  simple two colors, and cursive font.

At one point, the Royals unis looked a lot like the Dogs unis.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:33 AM, failos said:

I feel like this one is unanimously reviled.

It’s definitely ugly, but I still miss it sometimes—perhaps it’s because the team used to win back then.

3390B25E-BFF4-4B85-BABB-00590897B244.jpeg

Would look better with blue sleeves