• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Corona Virus Poll, Week 11

Corona Virus Poll, Week 11  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How are you feeling during week 11 of the Pandemic?

2. 2. If MLB opened today and fans were allowed in the stadium would you go?

3. 3. Should there be a hard salary cap in the MLB?

4. 4. How would you rank Eppler as an MLB GM?

• 1- The Best
    • 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
  5. 5. Which is more important to the success of an MLB team?

Hey boys and girls and whatever is in the third category it is your weekly Corona Virus Poll. Hope everyone is living life and staying somewhat sane, happy and healthy. As always hope you enjoy the poll and if you have any questions you want asked for next week post it in the thread below. Happy Friday!

Why would you go to a game or why would you not go to a game?

Why do you think there should be a salary cap? Why don't you think there should be a salary cap?

Whats your reasoning on where you ranked Eppler?

Why do you think a GM or Manager is more important? 

My weeks been awesome, still on this Keto diet for the month and exercising daily and the weathers been perfect and haven't been reading too much about the corona virus and I am somewhat getting optimistic about everything opening up soon. 

I would definitely go to a MLB game if it opened up today because I am not too concerned with the virus as a whole. I am not seeing my folks or anyone else's so I am not concerned about giving it to someone older if I did unfortunately get it. 

As much as I am pro players, I think a salary cap helps even out the playing field a bit more within the teams I also think there should be a salary floor. 

I think Eppler is a top ten GM his use of trades and building the farm system has been amazing. I think his only downfall could be free agents up until this year and this year he killed it with his smart acquisitions. I really think this team is poised for big things this year if we even play. 

I think GM is definitely more valuable than a manager. I think with todays analytics everything is just being sent down to the manager or the manager is working with some sort of spread sheet that gives them the percentage of everything. I think the best manager in baseball maybe adds 1-3 more wins a year to a team compared to an avg manager.