• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Quick Point of Privilege

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'd like to propose that we, as a bipartisan group of friendly assholes, invite Hall of Famer @Lifetime back to the boards.

All in favor, please refrain from using gendered language when you respond with your thoughts.

I am in favor, but I must remind you that if you quote the individual in question, that will not be what they said.

In all seriousness, these last two months have really forced me to appreciate things I never really thought about. This board and all of you are included. I hope we can have a huge fatfest err fagfest err fanfest one day soon

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

Oh man. @Chuckster70 could you make a lifetime bot that just replies to tagged posts with “wrong” or “not wise?”

This is probably doable since I have all of the electronic DNA recorded over time here. 

Let me get my engineers on it. 

To be fair, I always felt bad with the way things went with Lifetime. He was a good dude in person and provided some excellent photography at some of our softball and tailgating events. 

@Lifetime if you can forgive myself and the others here I would be forever grateful. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

To be fair, I always felt bad with the way things went with Lifetime. He was a good dude in person and provided some excellent photography at some of our softball and tailgating events. 

@Lifetime if you can forgive myself and the others here I would be forever grateful. 

Alright now I want to know the story about why Lifetime left.