• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Popular movies you've never seen

you guys remember why debbie does Dallas was so well-known? as I recall, it was because it was filmed on a college campus without the school knowing what they were actually filming, even though they had given permission (I think).

39 minutes ago, Tank said:

you guys remember why debbie does Dallas was so well-known? as I recall, it was because it was filmed on a college campus without the school knowing what they were actually filming, even though they had given permission (I think).

You know this but haven't seen 12 Angry Men? 

Buddy, we need to talk.

12 hours ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Garden State and based on my hate for stereotypical Pitchfork Media brainwashed hipsters and their music and how people have said it is horribly dated, I’m not missing anything.

"Popular"

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

That's surprising.

Did you like The Godfather?

Good movie, but I watched it before I ever really got into movies. For some reason I think that's left the sequel in some strange limbo where I feel the need to watch the first one again before watching the second without having a strong desire to do so.

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I never bothered with 3. Never heard anything good about it and if I'm going to sit down and watch a Godfather movie, I'll just rewatch 1 or 2 again.

I watched it once.

I've watched the others at least 10 times each.

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I've never seen The Godfather Part 2...

Next highest on the imdb list that I haven't seen is One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest (18), Life Is Beautiful (21), and Spirited Away (28)

I havent seen life is beautiful, but always wanted to

Saw cuckoos nest maybe 5 years ago for the first time on a flight. It was really good.