• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Fred Willard.

The producers of The Bachelor loved him and used him in segments over the last five years as a judge. His last performance he was struggling with Parkinson's symptoms and had a difficult time participating, his usual sharp banter was gone. RIP Fred.

fred-willard-on-the-bachelor

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

His last performance he was struggling with Parkinson's symptoms and had a difficult time participating, his usual sharp banter was gone. RIP Fred.

same thing on modern family. they killed him off during the final season. he didn't look good in last couple of appearances.

Robert Culp

Robert Culp made sporadic appearances on Everybody Loves Raymond as Warren Whelan, Debra's father. Culp, who died in 2010 at the age of 79, earned his first on-screen credits in the '50s, including a turn in Trackdown (pictured above).Sep 13, 2016

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

We watched Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, and  A Mighty Wind last night in tribute...RIP Fred 

I have a hard time choosing between a mighty wind and best in show... i think mighty wind is better... and his little 2 minute interview "hey, wha happen?" Is gold...... 

..... but he killed it in best in show

"In some countries, these dogs are actually eaten"

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I have a hard time choosing between a mighty wind and best in show... i think mighty wind is better... and his little 2 minute interview "hey, wha happen?" Is gold...... 

..... but he killed it in best in show

"In some countries, these dogs are actually eaten"

"I went to one of those obedience places once"