• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 Major League Baseball Season Updates Thread

Chuck

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I did 14 cardiac arrests that day. I didn’t save anybody.

I stopped reading for a while after that. I can't imagine being a fully trained paramedic and seeing 14 people go without saving anyone. 

Believe it Blarg.  Very rarely are cardiac arrest patients brought back, especially ones who are battling underlying health issues already.  Usually, the only cardiac arrest patients brought back are the very young, the very healthy, or someone who arrested near a Automatic Defibrillator.  

Think Mark Langston.

Edited by PattyD22

4 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

Believe it Blarg.  Very rarely are cardiac arrest patients brought back, especially ones who are battling underlying health issues already.  Usually, the only cardiac arrest patients brought back are the very young, the very healthy, or someone who arrested near a Automatic Defibrillator.  

Think Mark Langston.

Rod Carew

16 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

60 games mandate. Are they still going by West Coast, Central, and East Coast? Or they going back to way it was before COVID-19?

Pretty sure it will be regular divisions, but teams will only play inside your own division and the opposite league same division.  So the Angels will play the Astros, A’s, Rangers, Mariners, Dodgers, Giants, Padres, Rockies and D-Backs.  At least I think that is what they will be doing.

9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@VictorRojas has been tweeting out Truth Bombs on Twitter for a while now, but especially today. 

Here's his response to Trevor Bauer. I couldn't agree more! 

Rojas and Bauer both bring up some good points. During this idle time both the players and owners should’ve spent the past three months working constructively on a new CBA, division realignment, rule changes and building a better product for its current and future viewership. I think everything else would’ve fallen into place. Because of Covid-19 they obviously couldn’t play on the field so all of those brilliant minds chose to bicker publicly about money through the media and completely wasted a very unique opportunity to get some very positive things done off the field. MLB really shit the bed from top to bottom. 

Futures Odds

LAST UPDATE: MON 6/22 7:26 AM
ODDS TO WIN 2020 WORLD SERIES
LOS ANGELES DODGERS
+400
NEW YORK YANKEES
+400
HOUSTON ASTROS
+600
ATLANTA BRAVES
+1200
MINNESOTA TWINS
+1500
TAMPA BAY RAYS
+1800
WASHINGTON NATIONALS
+1800
CHICAGO CUBS
+2000
NEW YORK METS
+2000
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
+2000
CINCINNATI REDS
+2500
CLEVELAND INDIANS
+2500
OAKLAND ATHLETICS
+2500
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
+2500
BOSTON RED SOX
+3000
CHICAGO WHITE SOX
+3000
LOS ANGELES ANGELS
+3000
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS
+3500
MILWAUKEE BREWERS
+4000
SAN DIEGO PADRES
+5000
TEXAS RANGERS
+6000
TORONTO BLUE JAYS
+6000
COLORADO ROCKIES
+10000
PITTSBURGH PIRATES
+15000
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
+15000
SEATTLE MARINERS
+15000
BALTIMORE ORIOLES
+20000
DETROIT TIGERS
+20000
KANSAS CITY ROYALS
+20000
MIAMI MARLINS
+20000

Tejas and the Dipotos better hope they play much better than they are in Stratomatic. 

Usually, the hitters start off being ahead of the pitchers for the first month or so.  In a shortened season, that may well favor the better hitting teams. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

• 2 weeks later...