• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

RIP Little Richard.

My dad and grandmother went to the same church in downtown LA as Richard and his family. They always sat together during the service. Richards family was seventh day Adventist (he has a nephew that used to attend my church), and while fame took Richard to new places, he would occasionally come back to his Adventist roots. Sorry to hear of his passing.

EDIT: forgot to add, his mother sang at my grandmother's funeral

1 hour ago, Tank said:

My dad and grandmother went to the same church in downtown LA as Richard and his family. They always sat together during the service. Richards family was seventh day Adventist (he has a nephew that used to attend my church), and while fame took Richard to new places, he would occasionally come back to his Adventist roots. Sorry to hear of his passing.

He even officiated weddings like Bruce and Demi and Tom Petty’s 2nd marriage.

Say hi to Elvis for us.