• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Corona Virus Poll, Week 9

Corona Virus Poll, Week 9  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done with the DH?

• Keep it the same AL only
    • Remove entirely
    • Universal throughout MLB
  2. 2. Other than baseball what is your favorite sport to watch?

3. 3. Where would you rank Arte as an owner?

4. 4. How is everyone feeling week 9 of the pandemic

5. 5. How many games should each post season match up be best of?

• 1 one game takes all
    • Best of 3
    • Best of 5
    • Best of 7
    • Best of 9

I'm doing okay. I usually go to the gym a lot, but I've been getting by with runs and push ups. I figure I might do a marathon when this is over. I did a 17 mile run on Sunday. 

I'm a teacher and school has moved to online. My district decided to do no grades for 4th quarter. As you can imagine with no grades, not many kids are doing anything. Hopefully this ends sooner rather than later. 

I was disappointed - but, sadly, not surprised - this past week to see the number of people not practicing social distancing (or wearing masks) at stores. Maybe they think the worst is behind us and if they didn't get sick yet, they're not going to. Or maybe they just don't care.

I also made a trip to Walmart for the first time in over a month, and it left me despairing for the state of humanity. However, I feel that way every time I visit Walmart, not merely during a pandemic. 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

Very surprised that most people have Arte ranked middle of the pack. Curious why people view him as a middle of the pack?

I ranked him 6-10 because I feel he is at least partially responsible for the overall organizational lack of focus on pitching. Otherwise he is 2-5.