Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

  • AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RendZone said:

This is the reality no matter what side of the isle you’re sitting in. 

B4469C86-3110-4590-B31C-46934E77D48E.jpeg

While I would have agreed with this 6 weeks ago, we've come along way and now the left coast state dictators have aligned and will use this virus as a crutch to get $$$ and ruin the election for the current president. 

From the Stormy Daniels & Michael Avenatti show, to RUSSIA RUSSIA, to Adam Full of  Schiff's UKRAINE UKRAINE and Impeachment hearings to finally COVID.  

Corrupt politicians have been around for ages, but this has gone way too far. You don't hold the American people hostage in an effort for political and financial gain during a pandemic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, so its been a while since I posted... been even longer since I started a new thread... but after hearing our Tyrant in Sacramento today, I am at my wits end.  For those of you who do not know, tod

i dont need half asses on the team. team kc is about commitment to excellence and grammatical errors.

Cals I think you accidentally pasted your Grindr bio to the wrong site. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

So I've been wanting to respond to this thread with some thoughts of my own after Brian posted it, but something always came up or I got sidetracked and didn't finish. Thanks to the fine Democratic Governors on the Left Coast who have formed an alliance, I can finally finish my thoughts. 

I called this in the political forum a couple weeks back, saying that the real reason for these extended lockdowns isn't public safety from the virus, but to get Fed $$ and to stick it to the president with hopes at ruining his chances at a re-election due to a failed economy, a failed economy that these state dictators have caused in the first place. 

Notice all of the Governors political affiliations listed by Newsom below. They're all (D) Governors.

It's also worth noting that the following (D) state governors in NY, NJ, PA, WI, MI, CA all had policies ordering nursing homes to accept infected coronavirus patients. Nursing homes, you know where older folks who are more at risk live. 

Red states have opened up quite a bit lately and are not efffing the people and their businesses over, unlike the disingenuous state dictators in the spirit of public safety. 

I want to also add that if you're receiving unemployment, have a work from home job (like I do) or you've been deemed an essential worker, you have zero rights to blast folks for wanting to open their businesses early. This is essentially their only income that puts food on the table and provides them with a roof over their head. 

Newcom's latest tweet suggests to me that there will be no professional sports played on the Left Coast this year, maybe not even next. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 2.43.06 PM.png

With all due respect. If you can't see what's obvious here, you're blind and as dumb as a rock. 

I'm not the political type unless I pop in with things I know or for the lolz, but you are 100% correct.

I've been paying attention to people dealing with the data and it now looks like people overreacted and the numbers are much lower across the board. However, with quarantine guidelines in place and people not getting sick, car accidents, etc. the hospitals aren't getting the funding so they inflated the numbers and classify everything as Corona when it's not. It's fucking disgusting.

Not only that, but they are trying to scare us and take away personal liberties. It's bullshit.

I get it was a new flu virus strain, but they created some bullshit fear mongering thing. When the swine flu came out we didn't shut down the world and killed a bunch. When cigarettes kill 500k a year we don't shut down the world. It's just bullshit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So I've been wanting to respond to this thread with some thoughts of my own after Brian posted it, but something always came up or I got sidetracked and didn't finish. Thanks to the fine Democratic Governors on the Left Coast who have formed an alliance, I can finally finish my thoughts. 

I called this in the political forum a couple weeks back, saying that the real reason for these extended lockdowns isn't public safety from the virus, but to get Fed $$ and to stick it to the president with hopes at ruining his chances at a re-election due to a failed economy, a failed economy that these state dictators have caused in the first place. 

Notice all of the Governors political affiliations listed by Newsom below. They're all (D) Governors.

It's also worth noting that the following (D) state governors in NY, NJ, PA, WI, MI, CA all had policies ordering nursing homes to accept infected coronavirus patients. Nursing homes, you know where older folks who are more at risk live. 

Red states have opened up quite a bit lately and are not efffing the people and their businesses over, unlike the disingenuous state dictators in the spirit of public safety. 

I want to also add that if you're receiving unemployment, have a work from home job (like I do) or you've been deemed an essential worker, you have zero rights to blast folks for wanting to open their businesses early. This is essentially their only income that puts food on the table and provides them with a roof over their head. 

Newcom's latest tweet suggests to me that there will be no professional sports played on the Left Coast this year, maybe not even next. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 2.43.06 PM.png

With all due respect. If you can't see what's obvious here, you're blind and as dumb as a rock. 

How many states have reopened schools?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So it as of now, one. Montana. Apparently every other state's governor is a dictator. 

Wrong, quit cherry picking. See yourself out of this thread dude. You're firing blanks.

It's much easier to shut schools down when 2/3 of the school year was already completed and they could wrap up the rest via online schooling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Wrong, quit cherry picking. See yourself out of this thread dude. You're firing blanks.

It's much easier to shut schools down when 2/3 of the school year was already completed and they could wrap up the rest via online schooling.

What am I cherry picking? If states don't feel comfortable opening up schools, why should they feel comfortable with sports leagues opening up? And it's not "easier" closing down schools. I doubt any governor, regardless of political affiliation wanted to close their schools down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Wrong, quit cherry picking. See yourself out of this thread dude. You're firing blanks.

It's much easier to shut schools down when 2/3 of the school year was already completed and they could wrap up the rest via online schooling.

Also don't tell me to see myself out. Either point to facts to dispute my point, kick me out because you run this board, or shut the fuck up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Also don't tell me to see myself out. Either point to facts to dispute my point, kick me out because you run this board, or shut the fuck up.

I already provided the facts, you're just too stubborn to see it. 

Kids can continue to get schooling online and pay a tuition you dumbass.

Business owners can't open up their businesses and put food on their tables for their children if they're locked out. Folks can't go out and enjoy the outdoors on the beach without getting arrested, but they can shop for DVD players at WalMart and get hoes at Home Depot in large crowded stores.

Use your effing head. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and yes, I'm pretty hot about this subject so don't fight me on this. It has become personal to me.

I've had a good friend lose his restaurant business up here already and my brother put his heart and soul into his coffee shop in San Diego for the past four years, using his entire savings. Had a large customer base in a neighborhood and he lost his business as well. This shit has gone too far! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I already provided the facts, you're just too stubborn to see it. 

Kids can continue to get schooling online and pay a tuition you dumbass.

Business owners can't open up their businesses and put food on their tables for their children if they're locked out. Folks can't go out and enjoy the outdoors on the beach without getting arrested, but they can shop for DVD players at WalMart and get hoes at Home Depot in large crowded stores.

Use your effing head. 

So schools are still closed in all states but one. Why is that? I also know people that have lost their jobs from this. You think any state governor wants to see job losses in their state? What could they possibly have to gain from that? 

Stop with the shit quotes like "use your effing head." Calling me a "dumbass" doesn't make your points valid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I know you posted a link some time showing that your comma usage is not wrong, but dammit I will never get used to it. 

It's my understanding that you always use a comma after the word and. I'll accept if I'm wrong though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Brandon, and I were just talking about you.

 

19 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

I know you posted a link some time showing that your comma usage is not wrong, but dammit I will never get used to it. 

There was no need for a comma in that sentence.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...