Sign in to follow this  
Brian Ilten

Arte and MLB Need to STEP UP

No, I dig the racism. It was unexpected and everyone knows I have no filter or get offended by shit.

You just dropped the old whitey racism and it surprised me. Kind of impressive.

Posted (edited)

Would Kool Aid fit into Tanks diet ? I figure that large amounts of the cheapest and most highly processed sugar on earth dumped into artificially colored water isn’t that healthy.  Probably not part of the Tank diet plan. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Would Kool Aid fit into Tanks diet ? I figure that large amounts of the cheapest most highly processed sugar on earth dumped into artificially colored water isn’t that healthy.  Probably not part of the Tank diet plan. 

The man had a food pyramid diet that included Mountain Dew, I think he can handle Kool Aid

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The man had a food pyramid diet that included Mountain Dew, I think he can handle Kool Aid

I missed the food pyramid.  Mountain Dew having a place is an unexpected development. 

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I missed the food pyramid.  Mountain Dew having a place is an unexpected development. 

I remember that shit. Wild times. The government tells us to consume carbs the most but then has an issue with medical insurance because of obesity and health issues.

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

It's really surprising when white guys are ok with racism 

I'm ok with busting on everyone and everything.

One of my favorite bits was when I was a kid and would watch Comic View on BET late nights and some dude did a bit about how white people drink and get hammered. Just hilarious.

But there is indeed a difference between someone that jokes about everything and someone sees a black name/picture and says fried chicken and watermelon.

3 hours ago, D'Vontae said:

Pass the Kool Aid while I eat a cucumber salad and some quinoa

You’re welcome in my crib any time, bro.

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Would Kool Aid fit into Tanks diet ? I figure that large amounts of the cheapest and most highly processed sugar on earth dumped into artificially colored water isn’t that healthy.  Probably not part of the Tank diet plan. 

Not in my wheelhouse since I was 10.

now if you want to talk ovaltine, I’m all in.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

But there is indeed a difference between someone that jokes about everything and someone sees a black name/picture and says fried chicken and watermelon

Maybe I’m not reading you right, but you know I was kidding, right? 

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Maybe I’m not reading you right, but you know I was kidding, right? 

Of course. And you're a good dude.

Just an older white person saying fried chicken and watermelon is kind of like the N word....or see the Fuzzy video. If it was a name like Enrique with a different shade of brown do you say a burrito and horchata?

I know you're a good dude, but I kind of cringed at that one. Unless, you know the person then gloves are off.

Thinking a bit more about it, I'll continue to wear gloves when I go to the store. Because of my allergies, I'm constantly rubbing me eyes. (the main reason I've always washed my hands at least 10 times a day)

I now do my shopping and take off my gloves once I exit the store and I can rub my eyes right away.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

Okay, I got it. Thanks for the explanation.

and I would have said a tostada and flan...

Ugh.

I don't think I've ever had good flan.

Just now, Brandon said:

Ugh.

I don't think I've ever had good flan.

My SIL makes amazing flan.

I still think of the Friends episode where Monica makes Rachel a birthday flan.

Joey: "Happy Birthday, Rachel. Have some goo!"