Sign in to follow this  
Brian Ilten

Arte and MLB Need to STEP UP

31 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Because of the incubation period of the virus, wouldn’t it be too early to promote this as proof or success?  

My wife and daughter had enough here of my shit, so they took off to our Florida home to spend time with the oldest daughter there in Tampa and since things are opened up there get some sun on the beaches, eat in restaurants, socialize with humans besides myself.

When they get back and if I get it I'll let you know. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

My wife and daughter had enough here of my shit, so they took off to our Florida home to spend time with the oldest daughter there in Tampa and since things are opened up there get some sun on the beaches, eat in restaurants, socialize with humans besides myself.

That doesn't answer his question, bub.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

That doesn't answer his question, bub.

How can you tell unless you test the waters? We're humans, everything we do takes risks. 

Should we stay locked up and never go outside of our FUCKING houses?

What about our immunities? People staying inside aren't building up crap to stave off a simple cold or whatever maladies we have had before.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

How can you tell unless you test the waters? We're humans, everything we do takes risks. 

What about our immunities? People staying inside aren't building up crap to stave off a simple cold or whatever maladies we have had before.

I've never once said we should stay locked up. In fact I've repeatedly said the opposite.

Indeed. What about our immunities? If you believe this is nothing but a "simple cold" then let your entire family go out and enjoy their freedom. 

But the 80 thousand dead don't believe this is a simple cold. How do we prevent that number from reaching 100k? 200k? 500k? When does it end?

Edited by tdawg87

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

So, yes or no to my question?  

I know someone who lives in NY, he’s over 70 and hasn’t gotten Covid, so I guess it’s 100% safe for everyone even the elderly.  

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

No but it also isn’t some sort of proof that it’s fine.  Which is basically the reason you posted the story. 

46 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Because of the incubation period of the virus, wouldn’t it be too early to promote this as proof or success?  

The period is 1-14 days. Most show within 5-8 days. Most places on Ga are approaching or beyond the 14 days. 

27 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The period is 1-14 days. Most show within 5-8 days. Most places on Ga are approaching or beyond the 14 days. 

Ok thank you.  

47 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I've never once said we should stay locked up. In fact I've repeatedly said the opposite.

Indeed. What about our immunities? If you believe this is nothing but a "simple cold" then let your entire family go out and enjoy their freedom. 

But the 80 thousand dead don't believe this is a simple cold. How do we prevent that number from reaching 100k? 200k? 500k? When does it end?

100 million

49 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

We may not and it may be something we have to live with from now on.

Side note, Dr. Rhonda Patrick was on Joe Rogan today and gave some solid insight to the disease and how it works, etc. 

I just started but don't have three hours to listen and didn't post a link because I'm sure no one cares unless it came from their source or fits their narrative.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

So, yes or no to my question?  

I know someone who lives in NY, he’s over 70 and hasn’t gotten Covid, so I guess it’s 100% safe for everyone even the elderly.  

He sounds sexy.

28 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Yeah, we're already on pace for 500k in the US this year, and that's just a linear curve. 

I think you mean 100 million

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think you mean 100 million

Globally, it easily would be if everyone was a protestor. Fortunately that's not the case, and this is why the protests are hilarious in the first place.

People think a little tanning at the beach will save the economy:

FB_IMG_1589499930009.jpg

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Side note, Dr. Rhonda Patrick was on Joe Rogan today and gave some solid insight to the disease and how it works, etc. 

I just started but don't have three hours to listen and didn't post a link because I'm sure no one cares unless it came from their source or fits their narrative.

I love that broad

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

I love that broad

She's great. Super smart and in some weird kind of way attractive. I was super stoked to see her on and knew this would be the topic.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Apologies in advanced for not fitting your narratives.

Coronavirus Cases in Georgia, Florida Continue to Decline Despite Business Openings

“There’s been a lot that’s been done to try to promote fear, to promote worst-case scenarios, to drive hysteria,” Governor DeSantis said in late April. “People should know that worst-case scenario thinking — that has not proven to be true [in Florida].”

https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-cases-georgia-florida-continue-153633256.html

Thanks, Craig. I already said this is good news after LHalo posted it this morning.