• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Arte and MLB Need to STEP UP

On 5/13/2020 at 10:29 PM, Lhalo said:

Is it just me or are women looking better with half a bag on their heads? It's like the entire concept of "butterface" has been eliminated. I can judge the physical appearance of these girls strictly on their tits and ass. #silverlinings

Maybe the muslims are on to something...

On 5/13/2020 at 10:07 PM, Lhalo said:

When I was at Ralphs they had the pin pad/card swiper covered in Saran wrap. WTF is the point of that?

I asked about this at my local Vons. Apparently the key pads aren't designed to be cleaned regularly (lol) and a bunch of them stopped working in the first few weeks of all this due to excessive cleaning. The saran wrap can be easily cleaned / replaced when customers start tripping about dirty keypads.

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I asked about this at my local Vons. Apparently the key pads aren't designed to be cleaned regularly (lol) and a bunch of them stopped working in the first few weeks of all this due to excessive cleaning. The saran wrap can be easily cleaned / replaced when customers start tripping about dirty keypads.

Can we protest this?

I have elevators at my place and they even put up a sign to be careful with pushing the buttons....I'm guessing some Asians were pushing the buttons with their foot as the sign had a shoe with the circle and line through it. I went in the other day and some dunce pushed the button through. No way to get up to the 3rd floor because you are afraid of the flu. Fucking ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I have elevators at my place and they even put up a sign to be careful with pushing the buttons....I'm guessing some Asians were pushing the buttons with their foot as the sign had a shoe with the circle and line through it. I went in the other day and some dunce pushed the button through. No way to get up to the 3rd floor because you are afraid of the flu. Fucking ridiculous.

Is the Dub’s patio open? It’s almost impossible to get a drink at lunch while near my office. 

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Is the Dub’s patio open? It’s almost impossible to get a drink at lunch while near my office. 

I haven't been, but I'll put it this way.....if you go in they won't tell you to leave or wear a mask. Friends have told me this is the spot to go to.

It's probably going to be Nicole or Shelby. If they get lost drop my name and all is good.....hopefully.

Edited by Brandon

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

Use a penny, copper has anti-viral and anti-microbial properties (while newer pennies are primarily zinc they have a copper layer on top). Or you can get a stylus device. Wife picked some up on amazon, been using it for payments...while most places take Apple Pay or other forms of "contactless payment"...you still have to put in your pin number.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Use a penny, copper has anti-viral and anti-microbial properties (while newer pennies are primarily zinc they have a copper layer on top). Or you can get a stylus device. Wife picked some up on amazon, been using it for payments...while most places take Apple Pay or other forms of "contactless payment"...you still have to put in your pin number.

I think the most creative I have seen was a younger couple at the grocery store. They took the bags you would use for vegetables or meats and wore them like gloves with rubber bands at the wrists.

I need to see if they fixed that elevator issue as I have company over to cook a little later. Fixed.

I have never used gloves this whole time and wash as I regularly would. It's a respiratory issue, so I do wear a bandana in the store, but think it's meaningless. Saw Dr. Rhonda Patrick talk about the effects of vitamin D.

Edited by Brandon

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think the most creative I have seen was a younger couple at the grocery store. They took the bags you would use for vegetables or meats and wore them like gloves with rubber bands at the wrists.

I need to see if they fixed that elevator issue as I have company over to cook a little later. Fixed.

I have never used gloves this whole time and wash as I regularly would. It's a respiratory issue, so I do wear a bandana in the store, but think it's meaningless. Saw Dr. Rhonda Patrick talk about the effects of vitamin D.

gloves don't make a lot of sense to me, as you mention, this is respiratory so if you touch a contaminated surface and then shove a finger up your nose glove or no glove doesn't make a difference.

The mask is a totally separate item, you aren't wearing it to stop you catching the virus as much as minimizing your ability to spread droplets. Surgeons have been doing it for decades.

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

gloves don't make a lot of sense to me, as you mention, this is respiratory so if you touch a contaminated surface and then shove a finger up your nose glove or no glove doesn't make a difference.

The mask is a totally separate item, you aren't wearing it to stop you catching the virus as much as minimizing your ability to spread droplets. Surgeons have been doing it for decades.

I wear nitrile gloves when I'm out in kind of the same way they put the plastic wrap on the keyboards. I have psoriasis patches on my knuckles and the constant washing and sanitizing irritates it. I use the sanitizer on the gloves and it's a little less irritation than scrubbing the skin off my hands 

6 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I wear nitrile gloves when I'm out in kind of the same way they put the plastic wrap on the keyboards. I have psoriasis patches on my knuckles and the constant washing and sanitizing irritates it. I use the sanitizer on the gloves and it's a little less irritation than scrubbing the skin off my hands 

I could see that...I will say all this handwashing is drying the fuck out of my hands

6 hours ago, red321 said:

If that's true, why are businesses wiping down counters?

16 minutes ago, red321 said:

I’m sure you can figure that out

can.

can you? 

"gloves don't make a lot of sense to me, as you mention, this is respiratory so if you touch a contaminated surface and then shove a finger up your nose glove or no glove doesn't make a difference"