Sign in to follow this  
Brian Ilten

Arte and MLB Need to STEP UP

Ok, so its been a while since I posted... been even longer since I started a new thread... but after hearing our Tyrant in Sacramento today, I am at my wits end.  For those of you who do not know, today Gavin Newscum talked about phase 3 and 4 of reopening the State.  I won't go into the fact that following his numbers we will never even have a phase 3.  What's most concerning is that he said very clearly that there would be no phase 4 (500+ people) without a vaccination.  That whole notion is absolutely ridiculous.  They still don't have a vaccine for AIDS, the SARS vaccine didn't work, and the annual flu vaccine is anything but reliable.  But no, we are going to put off sports until the "miracle" vaccine is found.

So whats my point?  Arte, the other owners, MLB, hell the NBA, NFL, & NHL, they need to step up and file a serious lawsuit on behalf of their sports, their fans, and themselves (they do have a right to the pursuit of happiness), to stop the overreach of some of these tyrannical Governors.  Throw the weight of the sports world behind it and maybe these @ssholes will stand down.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol. The NBA, PGA, NHL, NCAA, and MLB all suspended their leagues weeks before state governors started ordering shut downs. 

Someone should 'shop the photo of Brian mooning the A's billboard and change the billboard to say "Common Sense."

Edited by Taylor

2 hours ago, Brian Ilten said:

Ok, so its been a while since I posted... been even longer since I started a new thread... but after hearing our Tyrant in Sacramento today, I am at my wits end.  For those of you who do not know, today Gavin Newscum talked about phase 3 and 4 of reopening the State.  I won't go into the fact that following his numbers we will never even have a phase 3.  What's most concerning is that he said very clearly that there would be no phase 4 (500+ people) without a vaccination.  That whole notion is absolutely ridiculous.  They still don't have a vaccine for AIDS, the SARS vaccine didn't work, and the annual flu vaccine is anything but reliable.  But no, we are going to put off sports until the "miracle" vaccine is found.

So whats my point?  Arte, the other owners, MLB, hell the NBA, NFL, & NHL, they need to step up and file a serious lawsuit on behalf of their sports, their fans, and themselves (they do have a right to the pursuit of happiness), to stop the overreach of some of these tyrannical Governors.  Throw the weight of the sports world behind it and maybe these @ssholes will stand down.

I believe pro sports will get some sort of exemption but that does not help average Americans.  Glad you returned. This board is lacking red blooded Americans.

3 hours ago, Brian Ilten said:

So which one did you consume?

LysolClorox1.jpg