• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who would like to join Victor Rojas and I this Saturday at 6pm (PST) on Zoom?

We're going to talk Angels Baseball & MLB in general.

If you're interested let me know here or via a PM.

I'm going to select 10 total to join the video/audio conference, so 8 from here and maybe an @AngelsWin follower on Twitter and Facebook. 

When: May 9th at 6pm PST.

Platform: Zoom (Webcam & Mic required).

The link will be sent privately via PM here. 

Hey Chuck.  I'd be very interested in participating in this opportunity.  My involvement in AngelsWin goes back over a decade to the old board, but I'm proud of my member number here (95) and my join date (2/22/2013 - I think that was Day One of the new board?); I promise I won't ask too many questions about the Stratomatic Angels if selected. 

If I'm not selected I'll definitely be a viewer.  Thanks for setting this up.

18 hours ago, Capital_Dave said:

Hey Chuck.  I'd be very interested in participating in this opportunity.  My involvement in AngelsWin goes back over a decade to the old board, but I'm proud of my member number here (95) and my join date (2/22/2013 - I think that was Day One of the new board?); I promise I won't ask too many questions about the Stratomatic Angels if selected. 

If I'm not selected I'll definitely be a viewer.  Thanks for setting this up.

Dave, awesome. Count yourself in. 

Can you PM me your preferred email address for an invite?

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

I would love to do this.   But, I can't commit for sure yet due to afternoon plans that may carry over, and I don't want to deny someone else the chance if you are already getting close to 8 invites on here.

Let me know, Jeff. You've been a regular on our weekly Zoom happy hours so if we go over one just so you can join no worries. 

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Hey if we have the ability to watch this without being a participant then I’d give up my spot for Jeff if he’s able to do it at the last moment.  

Oh no worries, Scott. There will be a recording of this after though. 

10 participants was just made up to keep the amount of participants low, but it's not a maximum occupancy number. If we go over a little bit that's totally fine.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:11 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Let me know, Jeff. You've been a regular on our weekly Zoom happy hours so if we go over one just so you can join no worries. 

wait, AO's name is jeff? LOL all this time i thought it was tom. oh well.

Hi guys, we're at 15, five more than I wanted but we all know there's folks who won't make it for some reason or another. I'm fine with 15 being the max though. 

Talk to you all on Saturday. Looking forward to it.