• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Moves the Angels have made that the majority of the fanbase liked, but you disliked, or vice versa?

mmc

Though I thought the Pujols deal was bad business, as a fan I was ecstatic.  Same with Hamilton.  I figured with those two guys, we just needed it to come together for a season or two and we would easily make a deep playoff run, we'd end up with two bad contracts later but might be worth it.  Shit was I wrong.  

I thought the Greinke trade was absolutely stupid.

On 5/12/2020 at 7:32 PM, Torridd said:

I liked the Wells trade.

At the time, I thought it was stupid to give up Napoli but was hopeful it would work out. No one could have predicted just how bad Mr. Too Blessed to Be Stressed would be.

Edited by Taylor

19 hours ago, Bronson said:

Was not re-signing K-Rod likes or disliked when it happened? I don’t remember what people’s reactions were to that. All I know is I disliked it at the time.

I don't recall the details too much - but I remember feeling like he was being kinda arrogant and isolated from the team, and in general, seemed like he couldn't wait to leave.  He was *really* looking forward to free agency.    

So, I think everyone expected him to leave and maybe wasn't too emotionally invested in it.

I remember after the season ended, he *finally* said something that sounded a little sentimental, and that he'd like to stay.  I remember thinking "Why'd you wait until now to say that?  

A lot of people wanted him to stay, but fewer at the price he'd probably cost - I figured Mike had destroyed his arm getting to the saves records.  

Did not like GMJ, Wells or Hamilton. All 3 were desperate, expensive moves for unqualified players.

Thought Pujols contract was way too long. 5 years should have been the length. I did like the signing though.

Upton I liked.

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Did not like GMJ, Wells or Hamilton. All 3 were desperate, expensive moves for unqualified players.

Thought Pujols contract was way too long. 5 years should have been the length. I did like the signing though.

Upton I liked.

I liked the Upton signing and still like it. He’s only in his early 30’s with only 3 years left. He can still be a 3-4 WAR player these next 3 years and that’s all we need.