• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Rocky Movie Other Than The Original

Favorite Rocky Movie Other Than The Original  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Rocky Movie Other Than The Original

• Rocky II
    • Rocky III
    • Rocky IV
    • Rocky V
    • Rocky Balboa
    • Creed
    • Creed II

On 5/3/2020 at 7:10 PM, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Two and Creed are the only ones that actually stay true to the working class roots of Rocky.  Haven’t seen Creed II yet.

IV is a guilty pleasure, though, just for those montages and the soundtrack.

Uh, plus the robot paulie turned into a whore. AND james browns music video performance. AND duke beating the russian at chess, and saying "check mate, friend".

I like 4, because stallone makes a statement about the russians using steroids, and that makes them bad. 

Seriously... stallone tried to sell us all on that.... stallone....

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Uh, plus the robot paulie turned into a whore. AND james browns music video performance. AND duke beating the russian at chess, and saying "check mate, friend".

I like 4, because stallone makes a statement about the russians using steroids, and that makes them bad. 

buddy and i went to see rocky IV at a theater in westwood. found out as we were leaving that stallone had stood in the back to watch the audience reaction to it, then left before any of us knew he'd been there.

for a while stallone used to come to a bunch of Kings games. he stood by the glass in an area that didn't have a seat, just him and his body guard. my brother tried to approach him once but the body guard shut him down pretty quickly. we saw celebrities there all the time and pretty much all of them were friendly. stallone was the only one who wasn't.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

buddy and i went to see rocky IV at a theater in westwood. found out as we were leaving that stallone had stood in the back to watch the audience reaction to it, then left before any of us knew he'd been there.

for a while stallone used to come to a bunch of Kings games. he stood by the glass in an area that didn't have a seat, just him and his body guard. my brother tried to approach him once but the body guard shut him down pretty quickly. we saw celebrities there all the time and pretty much all of them were friendly. stallone was the only one who wasn't.

Well, he may have been more approachable if you and your brother didnt start shouting quotes from stop or my mom will shoot right away.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, he may have been more approachable if you and your brother didnt start shouting quotes from stop or my mom will shoot right away.

You don’t know how many times I’ve regretted that, especially when Over The Top was so much more quotable. Some lessons are learned the hard way, unfortunately.

18 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I remember seeing him in the trailer for that documentary, Bigger Stronger Faster thinking...

lying the princess bride GIF