• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is your best meal you can cook?

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

Is this something you bought or made? A slice of this with some quality French vanilla ice cream and let the sugar coma commence.

No, I was looking up weird things people are cooking/baking while in quarantine. 

But it does look fantastic, pre-diabetes. 

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

You're right though, a lot of shit is pretty easy, it's just the ingredients to make certain components like sauce, seasonings, etc. I just get jealous that she's so experienced that she just glances at the recipe and goes to town while someone like me would read every direction step by step.

Lol, bro, same here. This chick is asking me "wheres your "fill in the blank herb or spice"... and at first i was like ".... i have pepper, i think. And some lowrys. Some ketchup packets too"

Every time i try to fry eggs they turn out scrambled....

Lately I've been making a dish with pieces of flank steak, chunks of yams, lentils, kale, asparagus and brussel sprouts. All bite sized pieces, served in a bowl. Topped with some goat cheese and sprinkled with balsamic vinegar. Cooked most of the ingredients in the cast iron pot. Rich and filling, but really good, although its more of a winter dish.

We've also been substituting barley or quinoa for the lentils, and throwing in beets or green beans instead of the other veggies. Instead of goat cheese and balsamic, we'll add more of a dry spice to it, like chile pepper, paprika and fresh jalepenos. Lots of versatility. Give it a go. 

I made a lasagna from scratch last weekend. 

Didn't make the Parmesan cheese, Italian sausage or grind the beef, but made literally every other ingredient. 

Made the tomato sauce, made the noodles, and made ricotta and mozzerella cheese. Used the leftover ricotta in a cheesecake. It was a good dinner.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Cooked this last night. If anyone wants the recipe, feel free to ask.

david-maurice-smith-australia-meth-crisis-3.jpg

so that's what all that pounding and grunting was about in my shed last night. i thought victor's mom had stopped by to see you.

18 hours ago, eaterfan said:

I made a lasagna from scratch last weekend. 

Didn't make the Parmesan cheese, Italian sausage or grind the beef, but made literally every other ingredient. 

Made the tomato sauce, made the noodles, and made ricotta and mozzerella cheese. Used the leftover ricotta in a cheesecake. It was a good dinner.

I made homemade ricotta once and surprised at how different it was than store-bought.  It was waaaaayyyyyyy better than that tub of paste you can get at most stores.