• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Video Memories

Brandon

21 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Everyone remembers speeze.... but to me, this was always the biggest hit of that game.

Speeze got them closer, made it respectable if they lost. Erstad leads off the 8th with this, and you knew they were gonna win, even still down by 1

I always think this, 1000%.  Spiezio hits the towering shot to bring them within 2 and Glaus hits the go ahead double, but this shot by Erstad gets overlooked (as much as a game 6 world series home run can get overlooked) all the time.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, Brandon said:

The one where Guillen was suspended and Anderson had pink eye or something like that.

When healthy and no clubhouse issues, I thought this was another WS team.

Correct on the Guillen suspension but GA pink eye was '07 (although '04 was the first year of GA having arthritis).

That '07 series didn't even feel like the playoffs, it was over so quickly. I'll forever remember Reggie Willits coming in to replace GA as our clean up hitter. Yikes.

6 hours ago, Kevin said:

Correct on the Guillen suspension but GA pink eye was '07 (although '04 was the first year of GA having arthritis).

That '07 series didn't even feel like the playoffs, it was over so quickly. I'll forever remember Reggie Willits coming in to replace GA as our clean up hitter. Yikes.

Ill see your willits cleanup, and raise you a maicer batting 5th

That team really had no business being there. Good pitching, but offense was shot.