• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Video Memories

Brandon

This one is probably #5 in my all-time favorite moments in Angels Baseball.

I was 16 years old and at around 10:30pm on a school night, I came bursting out of my room screaming and running around the house. 

My mom's cigarette fell out of her mouth in fear of what happened to me and burned a hole in the carpet, while my dad went to his gun case. 

When I told them that Schofield hit a grand slam and the Angels came back to win it, they both breathed a sigh of relief and then wanted to kill for for scaring the shit out of them. 

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

One of the best sporting moments I was a part of. That watch party at Throwbacks and everyone going ape shit when this happened was nuts.

Dude, while you guys were there I was in a hotel room in Ocean Shores, WA as we planned a weekend trip there. 

I was 5 bloody marys in and feeling pretty good. Our AngelsWin chatroom at that time had over 80 people in there. We were all going nuts. One of the greatest days ever. I then went out and lit up a Dominican on the beach. Damn I was incredibly happy. We finally beat the Red Sox and we did it in front of their fans.

21 hours ago, Brandon said:

One of the best sporting moments I was a part of. That watch party at Throwbacks and everyone going ape shit when this happened was nuts.

Adam bull-rushed me and nearly knocked me on my butt. Then Percy sprayed champagne in my face. Well worth it.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Adam bull-rushed me and nearly knocked me on my butt. Then Percy sprayed champagne in my face. Well worth it.

When Vlad made contact everyone in the room had an initial gasp then went wild when we all saw the ball land safely in center. Just a great moment to be a part of.

I was with Keith (HotDamn) and possibly his brother. I remember it basically being standing room only and we were on the bar in the middle. Either Percy or Brian popped the champagne behind us and we got a bit of it. Then I look back at the bar and Blarg in jumping up and down on it. I'll never forget the look on the blonde bartenders face when that happened. Good times.