• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FSW to air Kings 2012 Finals

Slegnaac

• 3 months later...

This was an interesting one for me. I got into and start playing hockey because of the Kings run in 1993, but grew up a Devils fan because Martin Brodeur was my favorite hockey player.

I forget which games, but my lady and I flew up to see a friend in Portland. We flew Virgin with the seat televisions. I want to say we saw game 2 on the way there and when we flew back it was the clincher. As Devils fan I was secretly pulling for the Kings. That flight back was one of the coolest experiences. I remember getting up to use the restroom and everyone had the game on their own tv's. Mind you, because we wanted to fly Virgin, we had to fly out of LAX. Hearing everyone "ooohhh" and "ahhhh" during the game and seeing people jump up when they scored was a unique experience. It was basically a collective flight of hockey fans and even those that didn't know the game were into it.

Just a cool experience. I think they even did an announcement when the game ended.