• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

North Korea

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

That’s the argument I’ve had to make like 3 times!  

But a few of the “in crowd” here are more sensitive than menstruating women so any joke, anything remotely controversial, any donkey in a sombrero gif, any good natured man to man ribbing and you get a week vacation.

KC, the problem is basically normal guys dealing with nerds more than it is anything else.  Nerds never had friends who gave them shit like confident men do when they interact.  So you do it here and it’s an attack.  At the core it’s just a misunderstanding.  But the real problem is nerds.  NERDS.

Yes, I’m pretty sure a few were bullied in school and have never recovered. Probably never got laid in school. They rather cry to authorities to intervene than stand their ground. Had a kid bully me in 3rd grade. He was a 14 year old 5th grader. I stuffed daddy’s sledge hammer in my duffle bag and beat the piss out of him at the bus stop. That bought me 3 good years of respect and everyone learned a life lesson. 

Kim Jong Un in 'vegetative state', Japanese media claims; China medical experts dispatched to North Korea

Kim Jong Un’s health appears could be more serious than initially believed, according to reports.

Reports emerged earlier this week that Kim was gravely ill following heart surgery, although that has since been disputed. However, Japanese media now claims that Kim is in a vegetative state following a stent procedure.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE 

Japanese magazine Shukan Gendai reported that Kim collapsed during a visit to a rural area in April. Kim reportedly required a stent procedure following the incident.

Shukan Gendai subsequently detailed how the surgeon in charge of Kim’s operation was not used to dealing with obese patients and was too nervous during the operation, leading to delays that left Kim in a “vegetative state.”

The magazine cited an unnamed member of Kim’s medical team.

Meanwhile, Reuters reported Friday that China had dispatched a team that included medical experts to North Korea following conflicting reports regarding Kim’s health.

The Chinese Communist Party’s International Liaison Department departed for North Korea on Thursday. Those involved are keeping quiet about the nature of the trip, and even the sources that reported on the trip are keeping quiet regarding what it means for Kim’s current state.

US HAS EXTENSIVE CONTINGENCY PLANS IN CASE OF KIM JONG UN DEATH: SOURCES