• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Last Dance

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I watched the 1983 NCAA championship game the other day.

The Houston center was referred to as Akeem Abdul Olajuwan just about every time.

I remember when he changed to Hakeem.  Don't know when the Abdul got dropped.

Olajuwon didnt start playing basketball until almost college. He only played soccer growing up.

Thats so crazy. Just natural born killer.

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

The Houston center was referred to as Akeem Abdul Olajuwan just about every time.

Yeah, I have basketball cards with him that have both names. Was interesting to see as a kid. I thought the Akeem ones were just typos until I got older.

12 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I watched it on espn+

Just signed up for it to watch this. Then watched the 86 celts bulls playoffs....

Guess i found my time killing pass time for the weekend. 

Weird. I don't see it on there, just the ESPN website, but then it wants a subscriber login and I don't have one since PS Vue shut down.

Do you have an ESPN+ link?

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

And his coolest name was Luther Hakim.

Heaven is a playground.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

Weird. I don't see it on there, just the ESPN website, but then it wants a subscriber login and I don't have one since PS Vue shut down.

Do you have an ESPN+ link?

I had to sign up for it through hulu... i have disney+ for free for a year through verizon. Used that to add espn, and combined it went up a buck to 12.99 a month for hulu/disney/and espn

I think you can add it for 4.99. Maybe even just for a month to watch this show

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I had to sign up for it through hulu... i have disney+ for free for a year through verizon. Used that to add espn, and combined it went up a buck to 12.99 a month for hulu/disney/and espn

I think you can add it for 4.99. Maybe even just for a month to watch this show

Gotcha. I tried that as I have Hulu for free through Spotify, but it says I only have the base tier and need to upgrade. Oh well, I’ll wait until it’s over and binge it all with a free trial from one of the stream sites

• 1 month later...

I missed this whole conversation... so I'm chiming in late...

I loved this 10 part series.  Not a Bulls fan, but I like human interest stories that involve sports.  I was curious to learn more about what made MJ tick.  I got some of that from watching.  I got a lot out of watching it.  I enjoyed it a lot even though I no longer follow the NBA. I can watch about any 30: 30 that ESPN does.  It doesn't matter what the sport is, I usually find them interesting.

There was even some good stuff about MJ from Kobe in the series. The whole Dennis Rodman thing was interesting to and the way Phil Jackson handled him.  Jackson definitely did things differently...

Again, I really enjoyed it - even though I'm not a Buills fan or even an NBA fan any more.