• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How would you fix our alternate uniforms?

mmc

I know everyone likes the idea of going to the old color schemes and even I still wear my blue cap with the red bill but I'd rather leave the blue to the evil trio of Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers. They could accent the red with some gold or orange. Maybe have a black alternate. Just put the blue behind us

13 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I know everyone likes the idea of going to the old color schemes and even I still wear my blue cap with the red bill but I'd rather leave the blue to the evil trio of Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers. They could accent the red with some gold or orange. Maybe have a black alternate. Just put the blue behind us

You’ve been drinking again, haven’t you?

On 6/5/2020 at 7:07 AM, CanadianHalo said:

These are perfect. 

I would ditch that hat and go with a blue hat on the road and a red one for the home uni’s. 

I’d add a blue alternate jersey something like this one...

EF6DDF37-ED42-4CA2-B4CD-707C9CC85E64.thumb.png.e989a000cb7adc8dba19d59e5b6159b6.png

Wear the blue caps with them as well. Then the red caps can also be worn with our red alternates. 

Ideally I’d like one of the jerseys to have different lettering or something but I’d make peace if all 4 were the same if we added a blue alternate. 

From a merchandising standpoint an all blue cap would sell. 

I love these as well, like the subtle blue on the whites and grays and love the all Navy-Blue Alternate. Which pants with the Navy though, also Navy? White? Gray? And I think the Navy Cap with the Red Bil and Red Halo.

I do also like the idea of a full Red uniform. That would be cool. MLB's version of the color rush.

I am not in the camp where they have to stick with the same uniforms all the time. I think they should have a baseline uniform, the all white, and all gray, for home and roads. I also like the Red Top if they fixed the letters to not also be red. Those should be able to be used any day as well.

Then they should have a lot of alternate ones -- more choices equals more jersey sales. Should wear a really different alternate, Navy Blue, All Red, Black even on one day a week, probably Fridays as the Sat and Sun games are nationally televised and they should always wear reds.