• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How would you fix our alternate uniforms?

mmc

8 minutes ago, nate said:

Hilarious, an article from a year ago where they did a thorough investigation and found nothing and cleared him. The whole reason the Chiefs drafted Hardman was in case there was some misdoing the Chiefs were going to let him go like Kareem Hunt. The Chiefs, the NFL, and the authorities cleared him. Nice try though dude bringing up a year old article to validate your point.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Hilarious, an article from a year ago where they did a thorough investigation and found nothing and cleared him. The whole reason the Chiefs drafted Hardman was in case there was some misdoing the Chiefs were going to let him go like Kareem Hunt. The Chiefs, the NFL, and the authorities cleared him. Nice try though dude bringing up a year old article to validate your point.

Lol, nice spin on it.  They found that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for it, though there was tape of him on the phone making threats.  They just couldn't prove it was him that did it because the kid was around a few adults at the time.

The NFL doesn't give a shit, as long as they have any deniability they will keep their cash cows.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Lol, nice spin on it.  They found that there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute him for it, though there was tape of him on the phone making threats.  They just couldn't prove it was him that did it because the kid was around a few adults at the time.

The NFL doesn't give a shit, as long as they have any deniability they will keep their cash cows.

Nope.

Did you actually listen to the phone recording? It's a threat to his baby mama and not a kid.

Keep up the good fight, man. 

On 4/19/2020 at 2:56 PM, Brandon said:

I'd double down on the red and do the pants, too, kind of how the NFL does the Color Rush uni's.

I like the red and the throwback, but I really liked the all grey that said Anaheim from back in the day. It reminds me now of what the Diamondbacks are doing with their grey and red, which looks awesome.

Or we can just go with these and make everyone happy:

8126355057_6251369dec_b-1024x768.jpg

I've got one of those!!!

I like a lot of different options. 
I am ambivalent about the sleeveless options. The current versions are great, but the red on red is a bit redundant as the op said. 
So I’d like to go with existing red tops and white Pants but with different lettering. or white and white at home with the red cap. Road all gray, red cap. Alternates are the navy blues in the thread earlier with a navy cap and red A. I’d do white pants at home and gray on the road for the alternates.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:27 PM, SoPas Angel said:

Of all the uniforms of my favorite teams across different sports, the Angels' red-on-red jerseys are my least favorite, by far. 

I loved the sleeveless alternate jerseys the team wore with red undershirts in the first decade of the century. And like Stradling, I love when they wear throwbacks, especially the blue hat with the red interlocking CA. 

i fucking hate sleeveless jerseys. i don't care if you win 100 games in them, they look like shit.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 12:33 PM, mymerlincat said:

Many people, myself included think the red lettering on the red uniforms looks terrible. Do you agree, or do you like them the way they are?  If not, how would you change them?  Would you make the lettering white or blue, or would you just completely redesign the jersey altogether?

I hate uniforms that have lettering the same color as the jersey. The Angels aren't the only guilty club in this. After thinking about it, I would probably make the lettering blue with a white outline.

To be honest, I like the red on reds. I think they’re great and I liked that they were wearing those and the whites mostly rather than the greys (not a fan). Maybe “fix” it by going back to the vest jerseys with the red t-shirt under. Those were really cool- I have a Figgy jersey like that in fact :) That navy jersey someone posted is just awful lol and my favorite logo/color scheme was the CA angels no less

2 hours ago, Bronson said:

Yeah not a fan of navy blue for our team. Just stick to the red. The uniform has become the look that everyone knows us by. We are creating culture. Why destroy it? The uniforms are simple, clean and effective. There is absolutely no reason to change anything. 

I hate the grey ones though. Like absolutely despise them. Can we compromise haha. 

On 4/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, halonatic13 said:

Here is what I'd be happy with. Someone posted these designs on twitter.  I think it checks all the boxes.

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

These are perfect. 

I would ditch that hat and go with a blue hat on the road and a red one for the home uni’s. 

I’d add a blue alternate jersey something like this one...

EF6DDF37-ED42-4CA2-B4CD-707C9CC85E64.thumb.png.e989a000cb7adc8dba19d59e5b6159b6.png

Wear the blue caps with them as well. Then the red caps can also be worn with our red alternates. 

Ideally I’d like one of the jerseys to have different lettering or something but I’d make peace if all 4 were the same if we added a blue alternate. 

From a merchandising standpoint an all blue cap would sell.