• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How would you fix our alternate uniforms?

mmc

Of all the uniforms of my favorite teams across different sports, the Angels' red-on-red jerseys are my least favorite, by far. 

I loved the sleeveless alternate jerseys the team wore with red undershirts in the first decade of the century. And like Stradling, I love when they wear throwbacks, especially the blue hat with the red interlocking CA. 

I'd double down on the red and do the pants, too, kind of how the NFL does the Color Rush uni's.

I like the red and the throwback, but I really liked the all grey that said Anaheim from back in the day. It reminds me now of what the Diamondbacks are doing with their grey and red, which looks awesome.

Or we can just go with these and make everyone happy:

8126355057_6251369dec_b-1024x768.jpg

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'd double down on the red and do the pants, too, kind of how the NFL does the Color Rush uni's.

I like the red and the throwback, but I really liked the all grey that said Anaheim from back in the day. It reminds me now of what the Diamondbacks are doing with their grey and red, which looks awesome.

Or we can just go with these and make everyone happy:

8126355057_6251369dec_b-1024x768.jpg

That uniform wouldn’t look bad with a normal Angels logo. Those wings look really bad. 

6 hours ago, mymerlincat said:

Many people, myself included think the red lettering on the red uniforms looks terrible. Do you agree, or do you like them the way they are?  If not, how would you change them?  Would you make the lettering white or blue, or would you just completely redesign the jersey altogether?

In general, I dislike uniforms that have lettering the same color as the jersey. The Angels have far too much red in the uniform, IMO. I don't have an issue with the red jerseys per se, just the combination of the jerseys and the lettering. The lettering should either be blue with a white outline or vice versa. Same thing with the cap letter.

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

In general, I dislike uniforms that have lettering the same color as the jersey. The Angels have far too much red in the uniform, IMO. I don't have an issue with the red jerseys per se, just the combination of the jerseys and the lettering. The lettering should either be blue with a white outline or vice versa. Same thing with the cap letter.

But if we go all red, maybe we can win a championship like this team:

1059407556.jpg.0.jpg

Tank's four point plan:

- bring back the sleeveless jerseys immediately

- on the red jerseys, replace the gray piping with navy blue. it'll improve it immediately

- change the cap back to navy blue. red on red blows

- I love that navy alternative jersey above. I'd be fine if they went with that once in a while