• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels GM Billy Eppler addresses fan questions in Q&A

1 minute ago, mymerlincat said:

Nope, I said it as a joke and found it fascinating that not only did a bunch of people on twitter take offense to it, but this site also is upset enough by it to derail 2 threads into talking about it.  It's really quite amusing.

Yes, we find ignorance amusing as well.  

10 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Nope, I said it as a joke and found it fascinating that not only did a bunch of people on twitter take offense to it, but this site also is upset enough by it to derail 2 threads into talking about it.  It's really quite amusing.

Well, thanks for the laugh at your expense. We appreciate it.

Just now, mymerlincat said:

C'mon man, stop trying to play it off as everyone else is being a twat.

Do you really think people took offense to it??.... like you did a trolling emoji?  Don't look now but it bugged you enough that you felt the need to question Lou about it.    You can't really act like you're above it all when you just danced the dance.   

Maybe people aren't "taking offense" or are "upset".  Could be people simply find your reactions/comments equally "amusing" ... it's a two street.   Boredom has everyone acting up.

At the end of the day nobody gives a shit.  

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

C'mon man, stop trying to play it off as everyone else is being a twat.

Do you really think people took offense to it??.... like you did a trolling emoji?  Don't look now but it bugged you enough that you felt the need to question Lou about it.    You can't really act like you're above it all when you just danced the dance.   

Maybe people aren't "taking offense" or are "upset".  Could be people simply find your reactions/comments equally "amusing" ... it's a two street.   Boredom has everyone acting up.

At the end of the day nobody gives a shit.  

The amount of posts about it begs to differ.

Yeah, he thought his three Twitter buddies that follow the Angels would see it and agree or laugh, but instead he got caught and we all laughed at how pathetic it is that someone trolls a legit Twitter question and opportunity. Instead of just owning his shit, he doubled down on his foolishness. It's great. I haven't seen this type of deflection since I was bored and in the political forum.

Watching the spin is pretty funny with a cocktail in your hand.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, he thought his three Twitter buddies that follow the Angels would see it and agree or laugh, but instead he got caught and we all laughed at how pathetic it is that someone trolls a legit Twitter question and opportunity. Instead of just owning his shit, he doubled down on his foolishness. It's great. I haven't seen this type of deflection since I was bored and in the political forum.

Watching the spin is pretty funny with a cocktail in your hand.

You're adorable.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:02 PM, Jeff Fletcher said:

I think they had talked about Rendon before Cole was off the board, so in that sense they were “going for both” but I don’t believe there was ever a scenario where they signed both. 

They had a face to face meeting with Strasburg also before Cole or Rendon were signed. They obviously didn’t know who they were going to get. I’m sure that they were talking to a lot of free agents and pitching was their priority. Cole was the guy they really wanted. Wheeler was also considered so Rendon became their backup plan when all of their targeted pitchers fell off the board. 

But you’re right that If they landed Cole,  Rendon wouldn’t be here. 

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Looking forward to when everyone is back to arguing about actual baseball.   Seems like the only sports related news outside of the NFL draft is old timers passing away and "what if" scenarios about the suspended seasons..

It's all garbage.

there's a riveting quarantine snacks thread in the hangout forum.