Jump to content

2020 Election  

52 members have voted

  1. 1. How will you be voting?



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My company doesn’t give two shits about what I post online. I’m free do post what I please. 

Posted Images

This whole thing is a ridiculous sham. I don't know how the Libs accept or tolerate this.

The DNC is a farce, they pick a guy with dementia because they believe he polls well, then the candidate doesn't even pick his running mate (although the post above mine looks like an Onion article) and is in the dark.

I probably have more Lib friends than Con friends and everything unfolding seems to be the complete opposite of what they talk about or stand for. And you can even see the defeatist posturing to where they aren't excited, but too prideful to admit it, and pull the "lesser than two evils card" with this clown. 

I like my friends, but wish the same energy they put in to their "team" they put into voicing this shit or saying it's unacceptable. Fuck the narratives, just say and do what's right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Latest thing is they don't want any debates now because "Trump lies" and will gang up verbally on Biden and get him all flustered, then play the dementia card.

Can I get a linkerino on this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's literally The Twilight Zone.

Pick some schmuck that polls well even though his interviews are terrible (the you aren't black if you vote for Trump is an all time quote) and then worry about how he will debate and try to cancel it or push it back the same way Trump seems to be handling pushing back the election date....which won't happen. It's the political version of how we handled the Coronavirus....just a shit show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

It's not written in stone, is it? Some candidates choose not to release tax returns, some choose not to do one-on-one debates

Tax returns is as gay as Obama providing a birth certificate.

Not telling voters what you stand for and against another candidate is bullshit.

Granted, I said years ago I prefer they do away with these dumbass debates where some cuck asks some canned question and the candidates have 45 seconds to answer. Let them go on a reputable podcast and talk about themselves, their stance, why they should be elected, and answer a myriad of questions over 2-3 hours. What the fuck am I going to learn in the 45 seconds before a commercial break?

That said, I hate the format but that is what America chooses. And if that's the case saddle up and go to war while earning your spot.

Some bullshit DNC picks this clown and then he won't debate? Who the fuck are Libs voting for? What do you know about this dude other than he was Obamas buddy and like to smell women hair?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jason said:

I believe this without any link. They will say whatever they need to to prevent a debate

I think Biden would be smart to skip the debates. He simply doesn't need to do one. Biden can hide in his basement and will still win 2020 by a landslide.

Trump just wants to use the debates to spread more lies about Biden to distract from the fact that he has no plans or policies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Tax returns is as gay as Obama providing a birth certificate.

Not telling voters what you stand for and against another candidate is bullshit.

Granted, I said years ago I prefer they do away with these dumbass debates where some cuck asks some canned question and the candidates have 45 seconds to answer. Let them go on a reputable podcast and talk about themselves, their stance, why they should be elected, and answer a myriad of questions over 2-3 hours. What the fuck am I going to learn in the 45 seconds before a commercial break?

That said, I hate the format but that is what America chooses. And if that's the case saddle up and go to war while earning your spot.

Some bullshit DNC picks this clown and then he won't debate? Who the fuck are Libs voting for? What do you know about this dude other than he was Obamas buddy and like to smell women hair?

I only mentioned the tax return because it’s against the standard playbook. In both cases it’s not playing to your own weaknesses for the sake of convention  Dumbass made for tv debates aren’t the only way to get out a message or compare to the other candidates. They are stupid and they don’t get the job done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Tax returns is as gay as Obama providing a birth certificate.

Not telling voters what you stand for and against another candidate is bullshit.

Granted, I said years ago I prefer they do away with these dumbass debates where some cuck asks some canned question and the candidates have 45 seconds to answer. Let them go on a reputable podcast and talk about themselves, their stance, why they should be elected, and answer a myriad of questions over 2-3 hours. What the fuck am I going to learn in the 45 seconds before a commercial break?

That said, I hate the format but that is what America chooses. And if that's the case saddle up and go to war while earning your spot.

Some bullshit DNC picks this clown and then he won't debate? Who the fuck are Libs voting for? What do you know about this dude other than he was Obamas buddy and like to smell women hair?

i agree.  Debates are stupid in their current format.  I'd rather see the candidates debate an agreed upon topic with knowledge ahead of time so that they can prepare with facts and research to support their position.  The current format allows for deception, buzzwords, and theatrics,  none of which tell me a thing about how intelligently he/she would approach the work of the presidency. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

It's not written in stone, is it? Some candidates choose not to release tax returns, some choose not to do one-on-one debates

This is true but we will be missing out on some of the most entertaining debates of all time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

I think Biden would be smart to skip the debates. He simply doesn't need to do one. Biden can hide in his basement and will still win 2020 by a landslide.

Trump just wants to use the debates to spread more lies about Biden to distract from the fact that he has no plans or policies.

It's smart for sure. He is a senile old man that leaves people confused or laughing after he speaks. A debate will only make him look bad. Anyways, the State of the Union addresses will be entertaining enough. Also, you're admitting that Biden doesn't have a plan or policies?

Edited by Jason
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's smart for sure. He is a senile old man that leaves people confused or laughing after he speaks. A debate will only make him look bad. Anyways, the State of the Union addresses will be entertaining enough. Also, you're admitting that Biden doesn't have a plan or policies?

Which candidate are you talking about here? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, halomatt said:

i agree.  Debates are stupid in their current format.  I'd rather see the candidates debate an agreed upon topic with knowledge ahead of time so that they can prepare with facts and research to support their position.  The current format allows for deception, buzzwords, and theatrics,  none of which tell me a thing about how intelligently he/she would approach the work of the presidency. 

Ideally I'd like my elected officials to have a position based on facts, not pick a position and then try and find (or make up) facts at a later date.  If you need time to research your position for a debate then that leads me to question how they even came to that position in the first place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...