2020 Election  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. How will you be voting?



Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Lol @ Breitbart

But I hope that video is real.

I knew this would come up and debated internally on posting this one. It's just the shortest and easiest one. The other ones have longer parts of the interview or try to be willy nilly with the hosts face reaction.

Was just trying to be simple because I know my audience and their attention span. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, Brandon said:

I fuck around a lot, but this guy literally is going into full blown dementia. This should not be a presidential candidate.

 

I consider myself a never Trump guy. I think he is one of the most disgusting human beings since Hitler. So I won’t be voting for him. But Biden scares me as well. I am fine with his politics and think he is a decent human being. But it’s pretty clear he doesn’t have a fully functioning brain. Then again, not does Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 10:16 AM, Brandon said:

I fuck around a lot, but this guy literally is going into full blown dementia. This should not be a presidential candidate.

 

 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:38 AM, Jason said:

I feel guilty for laughing at him. 

He doesn't say he's going to "beat Joe Biden." He says he's going to "be Joe Biden." That makes sense in the context of the question that was asked and in the phrasing of the answer. That's obvious. It's a perfectly fine answer.

Let's suppose he meant to say he's going to "beat Donald Trump" instead. Now THAT makes no sense at all and doesn't answer the question. 

I'm no Biden fan, but some of y'all have gotta think things through and recognize the effect that your expectations have on what you consume when it comes to stuff like this.

Kudos to @Blarg for focusing on legit issues related to this clip:

On 5/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, Blarg said:

I feel bad that so much of America doesn't know what direction to hold their phones when making a movie. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

 

He doesn't say he's going to "beat Joe Biden." He says he's going to "be Joe Biden." That makes sense in the context of the question that was asked and in the phrasing of the answer. That's obvious. It's a perfectly fine answer.

 

I agree that is what he was trying to say. "I'm going to be Joe Biden."  As in he is not going to be something different that he has been his entire career.

However the "be" does sound like "beat".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were told there would be no malarkey and I don’t know about you guys but my malarkey bins are nearly at capacity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wopphil said:

I consider myself a never Trump guy. I think he is one of the most disgusting human beings since Hitler. So I won’t be voting for him. But Biden scares me as well. I am fine with his politics and think he is a decent human being. But it’s pretty clear he doesn’t have a fully functioning brain. Then again, not does Trump. 

Interesting analogy.

How many Jews has Trump exterminated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Interesting analogy.

How many Jews has Trump exterminated?

Only because he can’t. If he had the ability, he’d absolutely do it (maybe not Jews, but blacks, browns, Muslims, and anyone who disagrees with him).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is a majority comedy podcast, but with serious tones at time. Did Joe Biden really say, "Don't shoot an unarmed person in the heart, shoot them in the leg"?

What the fuck. I think Trump is systematically dumb, while Biden is just Poozy level retard. This shit can't be real.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NrM said:

why you do me like that

lol. I don't keep up with name changes. I hadn't seen the name and thought it was gone. Seriously didn't know it was you.

You did say some wild shit in the past, though.....if it is you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brandon said:

lol. I don't keep up with name changes. I hadn't seen the name and thought it was gone. Seriously didn't know it was you.

You did say some wild shit in the past, though.....if it is you.

true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I know this is a majority comedy podcast, but with serious tones at time. Did Joe Biden really say, "Don't shoot an unarmed person in the heart, shoot them in the leg"?

What the fuck. I think Trump is systematically dumb, while Biden is just Poozy level retard. This shit can't be real.

 

It's true

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-suggests-police-could-shoot-assailants-in-the-leg-instead-of-the-heart-201750470.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.