2020 Election  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How will you be voting?

28 minutes ago, Rico said:

Lol.  It’ll be cool if she ends up hitting the campaign trail again and resumes telling the exact same joke that she told on every. single. stop. during the primary.  

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Somebody has to be feeding Joe these lines.

"You got more questions, but I tell you if you have a problem figuring whether you are for me or Trump then you ain't black."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kME_7D0jjgM&feature=youtu.be

I wonder if black people realize that Biden thinks that they're stupid? 

24 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Biden was America's first black Vice-president.

* according to ancestry.com he is 1/3600 black, so you are correct.

20 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I would like @D'Vontae to weigh in here. 

Biden be mad dumb. he bitched out and went all white guilt on charlamagne tha god's show and said something else dumb thinking he would appease the audience, but CTG fanned that shit out real quick and kind of called him out.

I don't like Trump because he's white and I don't like the color orange too much, but Biden is damn near retarded and does that politician thing of trying to say what we want to hear, but comes off so fake that I think Mexicans can even sniff it out. 

trump be mad arrogant and saying some foul shit, but Biden has Parkinson's or some shit and says shit like this.

smh

2 hours ago, D'Vontae said:

Biden be mad dumb. he bitched out and went all white guilt on charlamagne tha god's show and said something else dumb thinking he would appease the audience, but CTG fanned that shit out real quick and kind of called him out.

I don't like Trump because he's white and I don't like the color orange too much, but Biden is damn near retarded and does that politician thing of trying to say what we want to hear, but comes off so fake that I think Mexicans can even sniff it out. 

trump be mad arrogant and saying some foul shit, but Biden has Parkinson's or some shit and says shit like this.

smh

CTG seems like kind of a douche if his "Dave" appearance is any indication. 

But yes, Biden sucks. But he's the Kodos that we need right now over the Kang.