• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Lol. This is the quote:

"But well yes he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don't see anything criminal about this, at least we don't know anything about this [being criminal]."

So, Putin says he isn't aware of any criminality. Which is fine, Putin saying he doesn't know isn't exactly some saving grace. Even if that's accurate, not criminal is not necessarily equal to not highly unethical. Shady dealings are basically spelled out in e-mails and text messages. It's clear as day.

The Trump campaign's final play was this story, but it hasn't affected the polls, and with a crap-ton of people already voting, it won't have any affect on the vote—even if it's true, which is highly unlikely.

They tried selling the story to the WSJ in early October, but the WSJ said no. I wonder why.

Just now, calscuf said:

“Can you even imagine losing to a guy like this?” the president continued. “He can’t even remember my name. Now, I’m not that big of an ego guy. He should be able — I’m the candidate, good candidate. He could not remember my name yesterday. This is who you’re putting in office.”

Actually, we can imagine Trump losing to a guy like this.

14 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

The Trump campaign's final play was this story, but it hasn't affected the polls, and with a crap-ton of people already voting, it won't have any affect on the vote—even if it's true, which is highly unlikely.

They tried selling the story to the WSJ in early October, but the WSJ said no. I wonder why.

Your kneejerk reaction is to assume the story is false, then cling on to stuff like the WSJ not taking the story. That's fine, that's your confirmation bias at work.

But don't take my word for it. Glenn Greenwald is probably one of the most credible reporters out there and he's been screaming from the mountaintops about this story.

Gleen Greenwald is a respected reporter, but he's just one. And he's been exclusively harping on the Dems for awhile now (at least, according to all the Tweets that Adam shares).

Why do you think Fox News passed on the story? The NY Post is a far cry from when Alexander Hamilton founded it. It's now a right-wing tabloid, no more credible than the National Enquirer. Also, the origin story of the laptop is so laughable, I wonder why they couldn't have come up with something more believable.

“Can you even imagine losing to a guy like this?” the president continued. “He can’t even remember my name. Now, I’m not that big of an ego guy. He should be able  I’m the candidate, good candidate. He could not remember my name yesterday. This is who you’re putting in office.”

image.gif

9 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Gleen Greenwald is a respected reporter, but he's just one. And he's been exclusively harping on the Dems for awhile now (at least, according to all the Tweets that Adam shares).

Why do you think Fox News passed on the story? The NY Post is a far cry from when Alexander Hamilton founded it. It's now a right-wing tabloid, no more credible than the National Enquirer. Also, the origin story of the laptop is so laughable, I wonder why they couldn't have come up with something more believable.

Fox News has a certain level of establishment in them still. They've tried multiple times to take down Trump for example. From Chris Wallace in the first debate just recently, to Megyn Kelly in the first debate in 2016 right out of the gate. And don't get me started on the Ron Paul stuff. They're not this bastion of conservatism/right wing media that they're always portrayed as. They're certainly more favorable than MSNBC/CNN/CBS/ABC towards the right, sure. But they're favorable to the right only because no one else in the mainstream is, leaving an untapped audience. It's a cash cow.

The Bidens have screwed so many people over at this point that content is seemingly coming from everywhere. This laptop, China, business partners etc. The content is real, the story is big. Liberals and leftists may as well be covering their ears and shouting "Lalalala" at this point.

16 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

And by the way, in regards to your comment about Glenn Greenwald. He founded the intercept and is a current editor. Here's your favorite website's take on it. Maybe he's harping on Dems because they suck?

image.png.f2be91ce60f003c92c6f72469d62a50d.png

Can't speak for Greenwald, but again, the story of how the laptop was discovered sounds like it was written by a 3rd grader. And Rudy Giuliani has zero credibility.

Where do you spend most of your time consuming news? r/conservative? It seems like you're locked in an echo chamber.

10 hours ago, Adam said:

Anyone change their mind in the last few weeks? Are you going to vote for the candidate of Corporations, Wall Street, neocons, The military industrial complex, China, Iran and the media? Or are you going to vote for the orange guy?

I already sent my ballot in so all of the ads are a big waste of time by the candidate of the military industrial wall street neocons that support anarchists until they are of no use to them November 4th. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I already sent my ballot in so all of the ads are a big waste of time by the candidate of the military industrial wall street neocons that support anarchists until they are of no use to them November 4th. 

People should just stop bringing up the MIC with Biden if they are going to ignore it with Trump.

5 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

This is the exact reason why the left pushed so hard for early voting and much of the media chose to ignore the Hunter Biden story. Replace Hunter Biden with one of Trump’s sons and it’s 24/7 news 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This is the exact reason why the left pushed so hard for early voting and much of the media chose to ignore the Hunter Biden story. Replace Hunter Biden with one of Trump’s sons and it’s 24/7 news 

No way! I don’t believe you

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don Jr. has been avoiding a subpoena from NY state for months, and barely a peep from the media. And that one is actually proven. It wasn't discovered after a blind computer repairman sent his laptop to Rudy G.