• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Honest question: What the fuck are you talking about?

75 percent of your posts here are memes. You posted a 4chan video 2 days ago. You also posted whatever shit website r/the_donald moved to. It's not that hard to figure you out. 

Lol. I googled “the Donald” and that showed up immediately. There are plenty of sites I get memes from. Believe or not there a shitload of them. It’s going to be a landslide on November 3rd and you’re going to be severely disappointed. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Lol. I googled “the Donald” and that showed up immediately. There are plenty of sites I get memes from. Believe or not there a shitload of them. It’s going to be a landslide on November 3rd and you’re going to be severely disappointed. 

Sure

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

A massive #JewsForTrump convoy in Manhattan descended into chaos as anti-Trump protesters began vandalizing cars and brawling with MAGA fans in Times Square.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8877877/NYC-JewsForTrump-convoy-descends-chaos-anti-Trump-protesters-brawl-MAGA-fans.html

Oh my God that ending just gave me an orgasm.

Pussy tries to sneak up and sucker punch and then take off but gets taken out at the legs and eats pavement.

Hhnnnnngggghhhhh

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Oh my God that ending just gave me an orgasm.

Pussy tries to sneak up and sucker punch and then take off but gets taken out at the legs and eats pavement.

Hhnnnnngggghhhhh

Sweep the leg.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

We'll soon find out. Regardless of the outcome you will still continue to be a qtard, and unable have takes that didn't originate from your Twitter feed. 

I'm rarely on social media. I visit other sites and forums that don't delete posts or censure right-of-center views.

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm rarely on social media. I visit other sites and forums that don't delete posts or censure right-of-center views.

So the opposite of this site, that often deletes posts from non conservatives.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

You do realize that if Wall Street fears Biden's policies and the market takes a shit then millions of middle class Americans with a 401K will be hurt right? 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-was-better-for-your-401k-than-trump-has-been-122241424.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABBnjuhUR3jQbqxinCUFK12ZGXDwE-JfOywVaSxyk3HdCCW1i-PINC_d4r_GjWSMqodk0XsJfZSkWEvJZRuLIUkZfoJ4qhPr_mFPh-oZMln9h7BJiAnnFVWmiDODlX3-ys1jdgZxo0HM_6yd1s3h-7UjZYanOqYu8_UtpyU_I8IK

Democrats, in reality, are good for the stock market. The S&P 500 has risen by about 28% since Trump’s inauguration in 2017. That’s okay. But it rose 34% during the same period of time in Barack Obama’s first term, and 41% during the same period of time in Obama’s second term.

This is from August 2019, so before the pandemic.  

The stock market does better under democrats. They just don't brag about it ad nauseam.

In fact, the economy as a whole does better under democrats. 10 of the last 11 recessions came under Republican Presidents, so this narrative that Republicans are God's gift to the  economy is ridiculously stupid.

Yet people will still vote for them because they want Niger.

Anyone change their mind in the last few weeks? Are you going to vote for the candidate of Corporations, Wall Street, neocons, The military industrial complex, China, Iran and the media? Or are you going to vote for the orange guy?

23 minutes ago, Adam said:

Anyone change their mind in the last few weeks? Are you going to vote for the candidate of Corporations, Wall Street, neocons, The military industrial complex, China, Iran and the media? Or are you going to vote for the orange guy?

On 10/17/2020 at 12:55 PM, Kevin said:

Trump called out the military industrial complex recently. That was a nice touch.... but like a true con man, his words seemed pretty contradicting to his actions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/08/trump-military-defense-industry-booster-410396