• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

It's a low bar when compared to Bush and Obama.

He hasn't invaded anyone, but he also hasn't ended any of the current wars we're involved in, he's sent troops to protect Saudi oil fields, and completely screwed over our allies the Kurds.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Very un Hitler like of him 

Hitler took power in 1933 and didn't invade another country until 1939.

Imagine being a German in 1937 and saying, "Yeah, this Hitler guy is kinda racist. But at least he hasn't started any wars."

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

He is although he still needs to get us out of Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria entirely. How much blood and treasure has been wasted is just ridiculous at this point.

He doesn’t want to get assassinated

5 hours ago, Rico said:

Hitler took power in 1933 and didn't invade another country until 1939.

Imagine being a German in 1937 and saying, "Yeah, this Hitler guy is kinda racist. But at least he hasn't started any wars."

This is a stretch right now but quite possible we see a populist tyrant in the future. Trump's populist movement is a direct result of race baiting, class warfare, and Marxist policies of Obama. BLM yells  race but we are really involved in class warfare right now. Opposition to the communist is really all Trump and Hitler share at this point. Identity politics are not good long term. 

At some point we all need to work together. We can't get there with the current nuts on the left. In one of my first post, I laid the pathway for success. It starts with boys piss here and girl piss over  there. Simple stuff and we move on from there. 

On 8/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, Adam said:

Pretty awesome to see jim gaffigan completely lose it 

yeah, that was kind of weird. i expected him to come back today and apologize for drunk posting. instead, he defended what he wrote yesterday.

My favorite thing about the Gaffigan funfest was all the people who were like "I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!!! GRRRRR!!!" These same people were also likely 100 tweets or less removed from shooting out a message in which they lament the existence of cancel culture.

Host suggests Black RNC speakers pretended to be African Americans

An MSNBC guest-host turned heads on Sunday when she labeled the Republican National Convention, which featured several Black speakers, a “modern-day minstrel show.”

Subbing in for Joy Reid on her Sunday show “AM Reid,” Tiffany D Cross dedicated a portion of her show to commenting on this past week’s RNC.

“That was not a Saturday Night Live sketch,” Cross said to start off her piece. After noting that the RNC hosted at least a dozen African American speakers alone, she went on to say "I watched the Republican convention, and seeing the slew of black speakers that they had, it really did look like a modern-day minstrel show to me."

People are still panicking over the Postal Service removing mailboxes but it actually happens every year

The blue boxes have been swapped out for decades, according to a USA Today report. However, the COVID-19 pandemic and the fact that it is a presidential election year have placed the post office under a national microscope.

From 2010 through 2019, the Postal Service reportedly removed 3,258 drop boxes each year.

Dem mayor in MN endorsing Trump because 'he is looking out for our way of life'

President Trump has our back, said Babbitt, Minn., Mayor Andrea Zupancich, who is one of six Democratic mayors in the North Star State to endorse the commander in chief.

“We need to protect our way of life, we need to protect the way we sustain our living up here and the Democrats now are trying to put forth a moratorium against mining and President Trump has been supporting mining the last four years of his term and he has proved that he is behind us and he is looking out for our way of life,” Zupancich told "America's Newsroom."

Zupancich's comments came in the wake of six Minnesota Democratic mayors endorsing Trump for reelection after writing in a letter that Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden hasn't done anything to help working-class people.

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

Despite what Pravda is telling you, the mail is already seriously delayed.  We’re fielding calls all day at my office that people aren’t getting disability checks and I’ve noticed, based on postmarks, it’s taking about 10 days for mail to make it across town.

That's been happening for decades. It's a shit run government welfare program that happens to deliver letters (most of the time).