• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton Update

JoJo26

5 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Winning the self-nominated Most Victimized Person competition and the Hitting Relatives Derby is not something to celebrate.

But having two chicks lick whip cream off your body during spring training is up there.

Can you make something up with that using bold letters?

25 minutes ago, JoJo26 said:

Eh, he also tossed a ball into the left field stands in Texas...just short enough so a father had to lunge to catch it...and fell over the railing to his death in front of his kid.

I saw that!

Josh killed a guy!

1 hour ago, Homebrewer said:

This incident happened last year. So why is it in the news today? Did they just get around to charging him?

If so...why did he turn himself in last October? I'm confused.

I guess you missed my first post...so here ya go:

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-al-mvp-josh-hamilton-indicted-on-charge-of-injury-to-a-child-202131342.html

According to her, after he’d finished assaulting her, he said “I hope you go in front of the f---ing judge and tell him what a terrible dad I am so I don’t have to see you anymore and you don’t ever have to come to my house again.”

I believe that he will get his wish. And "my house" will come with yard time and visitation twice per week (except for now, when all of that is shut down).

On 4/9/2020 at 3:28 PM, Homebrewer said:

This incident happened last year. So why is it in the news today? Did they just get around to charging him?

If so...why did he turn himself in last October? I'm confused.

The indictment just happened on Monday.

Former Rangers star Josh Hamilton indicted on felony charge for assaulting daughter, reports say

He was arrested in October and released. He turned himself in after the indictment this week.