• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game day Thread 6/2 vs Astros

Besides Man of Steel, there is not one other movie I've heard about that I'm remotely interested in this year.

My son went to see The Hangover 3 today with his dad and older brother..His quote "I hope I can keep up with the complicated storyline since I missed The Hangover 2"  ...lol

So do we all agree Aybar is NOT a leadoff hitter?

My son went to see The Hangover 3 today with his dad and older brother..His quote "I hope I can keep up with the complicated storyline since I missed The Hangover 2"  ...lol

Haha that's a good one.

For me after all the dongs in 2, part 3 is an immediate pass...I'm not giving any more money to that franchise.

Anybody see the direct correlation with Angels ability to score with how well Trout plays?

Crappy Trout in April meant the team's offense stunk.

When he got hot the team started hitting better and scoring more.

Now that he is back to sucking again the team is getting shut down by the Lastros.

Pretty pathetic that the team has to depend so much on a second year player to get some runs on teh board.

Anybody see the direct correlation with Angels ability to score with how well Trout plays?

Crappy Trout in April meant the team's offense stunk.

When he got hot the team started hitting better and scoring more.

Now that he is back to sucking again the team is getting shut down by the Lastros.

Pretty pathetic that the team has to depend so much on a second year player to get some runs on teh board.

There's quite a correlation there. In my opinion, it's a factor, but there are so many other things we're doing badly that I'm not sure how causative it is.