• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Great moments in Angels opening days

Trivia should be

56 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

In writing the story I was surprised to see the Angels won that game, and in pretty exciting fashion. They came from behind and Percival retired Alomar, Thome and Manny in order to hold a 1-run lead in the 9th. 

Trivia should be, "Who replaced Vaughn after his fall?"

I should point out that I really enjoyed the last two home openers for 2018 & 19. The reason is because I got to be one of the holders of the gigantic flag that's on the field for the national anthem and the flyover. Also, was on the field for the player introductions. The crowd reaction for Trout was crazy. The reaction for Ohtani was off the charts. Thanks to @RendZone for making it possible. Would love to do it again any time.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

I should point out that I really enjoyed the last two home openers for 2018 & 19. The reason is because I got to be one of the holders of the gigantic flag that's on the field for the national anthem and the flyover. Also, was on the field for the player introductions. The crowd reaction for Trout was crazy. The reaction for Ohtani was off the charts. Thanks to @RendZone for making it possible. Would love to do it again any time.

You will absolutely get a PM for the next one. We had @Blarg out there a few years ago but he wanted to display the Confederate flag. Lol