• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Virtual Happy Hour?

Chuck

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't think your garage is that big. To be fair, I haven't measured it though. Let me rummage through your shit in here to see if I can find some measuring tape.

Please please PLEASE don’t do anything untoward to my wife’s collection of antique sewing thimbles

which are located in box 17 behind my mariachi band uniform that you never took to the cleaners for me like you promised.

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

me before and after our virtual happy hour on Friday.

90516169_10221714757714676_7602377218144075776_o.jpg

I’m not sure that wearing your wife’s bikini top as a coronavirus mask is terribly effective, but who am I to judge.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

I’m not sure that wearing your wife’s bikini top as a coronavirus mask is terribly effective, but who am I to judge.

Yeah, that would be just stupid but in fact those are her bottoms and he does it regularly and calls it Happy Hour. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, that would be just stupid but in fact those are her bottoms and he does it regularly and calls it Happy Hour. 

Actually it's her top, not bottom. She cut each part of the bikini top and engineered it to be a mask. Asians FTW! 

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Still doing today at 4pm?

Nope, Friday. There wasn't enough interest from the folks here so I'll keep the one I got going on Friday at the same time. 

Anyone from here is welcome to join. It's a ton of fun. Just PM if you're interested and I'll send you the invite. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Actually it's her top, not bottom. She cut each part of the bikini top and engineered it to be a mask. Asians FTW! 

Chuck, I've seen pictures of your wife and that mask looks more like it would fit her bottom since the topside doesn't look like it required that much fabric. This is actually a compliment in case others don't understand how diminutive she is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Going on week 4 of our virtual happy hour. It has been loads of fun. 

Trivia (movies and music) and even live music from my talented friend Russ who has been a lead singer of a band for years up here in the Northwest.

We've had @Brian Ilten, @Angel Oracle, @John Taylor from here and @PattyD22 & @Fireball (aka crampknees) will be joining this week. 

PM me if you want to join us. We have a group anywhere from 10-15 every week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last week we had @PattyD22 join us, in addition to @Angel Oracle and @Brian Ilten.

If anyone wants to join our 10-20 group of friends for Virtual Happy Hour send me a PM and I'll send you the Zoom deets. 

We had some live music the past two weeks by my friend Russ Richardson toward the end of our meeting as well. It was great! 

4 minutes ago, failos said:

Throw in some toilet paper and you’d be swimming in pussy if you made that your tinder profile pic.

After binge watching the Tiger King a few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure being a Big Cat collector is a pretty good way to be swimming in pussy.  Did you see the women that Jeff dude was reeling in at Las Vegas?

Or you could also be swimming in gay. meth addicted, toothless dudes...whatever floats your boat.