• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Welp, who's gonna bite the big one?

• Calscuf
    • Blarg
    • GotBeer
    • tdawg
    • notherhalo
    • Other

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

This pole is seriously missing representation from Kansas City.

Appreciate the support. We did have our first confirmed case. The more I research this thing I believe I defeated it about 3 weeks ago. I had a bad case of the shits. So bad, i was about 2 seconds late to the shitter. My wife enjoyed washing those wranglers Whole day with dry cough and sick for about two weeks. The cure is one bottle of  nyquil, 3 bottles of pepto, and a carton of marlboros. 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Appreciate the support. We did have our first confirmed case. The more I research this thing I believe I defeated it about 3 weeks ago. I had a bad case of the shits. So bad, i was about 2 seconds late to the shitter. My wife enjoyed washing those wranglers Whole day with dry cough and sick for about two weeks. The cure is one bottle of  nyquil, 3 bottles of pepto, and a carton of marlboros. 

Did you successfully pray away the gay?

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Dude the shit virus ain't fucking around. I had diarrhea for like a month.

39 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Dude the shit virus ain't fucking around. I had diarrhea for like a month.

yes, i dont get sick often and our whole family got sick. our county supposedly has a non travel related case so i believe many americans have had this thing for a month or so without being tested. guy who got it lives way out on a damn farm.