Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

Covid-19 Memes

On 3/20/2020 at 7:19 PM, calscuf said:

You on act like you can’t be a white cholo.  What about the deuce bigalow cop in American Me or the beat it McFly ginger in  Colors?  Maybe you’re being racist, Chuck.

Just want to bump because im watching Colors right now.

Just like to add he was also the friend whos house got shitted in cant buy me love, the waist gunner in memphis belle, and Hans in the burbs.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:17 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just want to bump because im watching Colors right now.

Just like to add he was also the friend whos house got shitted in cant buy me love, the waist gunner in memphis belle, and Hans in the burbs.

Thought you might enjoy this one

3D776B43-0349-486F-85F9-EA5C8A3A18E5.png

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I mean, it is a form of how temps are taken.

We are taking employee temps on the way to work. To lighten the mood, sometimes we tell people that we have switched to rectal temps because they are more accurate.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dude, no kidding. Theyre super on us at work to call in sick if we don't feel good, but that's after years of giving us shit if we do. No its like "is this just a headache, or?...."

I’ve been on the verge of a cold for like 3 days. Slight fever, chills, body aches, cough but no runny nose or anything else yet, thank God. I get sinus infections when the snot starts running, so I’m thankful it’s just fever, chills and aches for now.

Anyways, didn’t stop me from volunteering for the Albertsons trip today.  The biggest annoyance with that is my wife is crazy anal with produce.  I’ve been taught to squeeze and sniff until I find the ones that are “perfect”.  Must be the cold coming cause I couldn’t smell for shit today.

26 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’ve been on the verge of a cold for like 3 days. Slight fever, chills, body aches, cough but no runny nose or anything else yet, thank God. I get sinus infections when the snot starts running, so I’m thankful it’s just fever, chills and aches for now.

Anyways, didn’t stop me from volunteering for the Albertsons trip today.  The biggest annoyance with that is my wife is crazy anal with produce.  I’ve been taught to squeeze and sniff until I find the ones that are “perfect”.  Must be the cold coming cause I couldn’t smell for shit today.

Grats?

Oh, and you got the Rona.