Sign in to follow this  
calscuf

Covid-19 Memes

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

Went shopping this morning.

Plenty of meat and toilet paper

sounds like someone is getting ready to build a fort.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Tank said:

sounds like someone is getting ready to build a fort.

Wait, out of TP and meat?

Am I missing something?

Edited by Redondo

On 5/4/2020 at 11:00 AM, Brandon said:

Was waiting for this

95438713_3370164446350248_80587647981138

(CNN) Masks and face coverings are recommended, even required, in many US supermarkets now.

But a customer at a southern California grocery store chose to wear what appeared to be a Ku Klux Klan hood throughout his shopping trip and ignored requests from staff to remove it, according to the supermarket.

Now, the San Diego County Sheriff's Department is looking into the incident and could pursue criminal charges.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

(CNN) Masks and face coverings are recommended, even required, in many US supermarkets now.

But a customer at a southern California grocery store chose to wear what appeared to be a Ku Klux Klan hood throughout his shopping trip and ignored requests from staff to remove it, according to the supermarket.

Now, the San Diego County Sheriff's Department is looking into the incident and could pursue criminal charges.

I actually laughed the most that it was San Diego

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I actually laughed the most that it was San Diego

Some guy in Santee was arrested in a Dollar Tree for wiping his face on an employee's shirt after she asked him to put on a mask.

Savage. 

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

That's about where we are with all the panic. 

Crazy for sure. 

I haven't been inside a Walmart, but my little Target I go to wipes down all carts, baskets, and self checkout stations after every use. They have markers on the ground so that people standing in line are 6 feet apart. They also now have plexiglass between the register, and the customer, and wipe down the debit card machines after every use. 

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I haven't been inside a Walmart, but my little Target I go to wipes down all carts, baskets, and self checkout stations after every use. They have markers on the ground so that people standing in line are 6 feet apart. They also now have plexiglass between the register, and the customer, and wipe down the debit card machines after every use. 

Just makes you wonder if they cleaned them before? 

The ATMs and all the other things we touch all the time were never cleaned before? 

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Just makes you wonder if they cleaned them before? 

The ATMs and all the other things we touch all the time were never cleaned before? 

Doubtful. I would say I'm a mild germaphobe, so usually during cold/flu season i keep a thing of hand sanitizer in the car.

6 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

coincidentally, they've been doing this ever since you started shopping there.

Every store I've been in does that. 

This is everywhere, 2020.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

coincidentally, they've been doing this ever since you started shopping there.

I'm a very clean individual. Weren't you the one talking about not brushing your teeth the other day?