Sign in to follow this  
wopphil

Jobs and Economic Impact

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, wopphil said:

They need to stop making the low alcohol IPA, like the session shit. Totally fucking pointless. 

Ha ha.  Yeah, that’s when you know a real dumbass. Most of the bitterness, all of the calories, half the alcohol!

I’m willing to bet no one without a beard has drank a session IPA.  And they’re probably @red321’s faves.  Sorry Red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, calscuf said:

Ha ha.  Yeah, that’s when you know a real dumbass. Most of the bitterness, all of the calories, half the alcohol!

I’m willing to bet no one without a beard has drank a session IPA.  And they’re probably @red321’s faves.  Sorry Red.

I’ve had a twelver of Wolf Pup sitting iny fridge for months. My beard is to hide my chins. I’m sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, Tank said:

do the chinese bear any responsibility for how this has played out?

my opposition here is those who want to lay this ONLY on the POTUS.

Lost in all the Trump bashing are the real villains in China. I think it's likely we all collectively have our heads so far up our asses arguing for or against the orange man that we give the Chinese a free pass and there aren't any consequences for this. Let's hope the rest of the world isn't so taken with American politics that they also take their eye off the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, calscuf said:

Ha ha.  Yeah, that’s when you know a real dumbass. Most of the bitterness, all of the calories, half the alcohol!

I’m willing to bet no one without a beard has drank a session IPA.  And they’re probably @red321’s faves.  Sorry Red.

I like to have a session IPA when I'm already wasted and can't stop drinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I like to have a session IPA when I'm already wasted and can't stop drinking.

That's actually what I do. Some of those mix packs I bought at Costco have session IPA, so I save those for when I want to have a few more beers than usual. The only session ipas I've actually enjoyed are one from Saint Archer, and Karl makes a Citra one that's good. Both of them are 5.5% so they are probably more pale ale than session like they claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I like to have a session IPA when I'm already wasted and can't stop drinking.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I like to have a session IPA when I'm on my period and can't stop crying.

I was going to say your idea was worth trying, ALF.  And then I saw tdawgs and I didn’t want him to think I was a pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a good session IPA? You really can’t drink more than 2-3 IPAs at a sitting anyways. Switch to something like a ballast point lager after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a couple of months we really need to get to a point where those that are lower risk get back into the world.  The unemployment thing seems to be a bit ridiculous because some people are getting paid more than they did while working but it is what it is and I just hope they don't plan to blindly extend it after 4 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

In a couple of months we really need to get to a point where those that are lower risk get back into the world.  The unemployment thing seems to be a bit ridiculous because some people are getting paid more than they did while working but it is what it is and I just hope they don't plan to blindly extend it after 4 months. 

Some are already calling for a lockdown until there is a vaccine (which there may never be an effective one). Fauci said the country won’t go back to normal until everyone has already caught it or there’s a vaccine - whichever comes first. As long as these people are the ones calling the shots (who are guaranteed to never miss a single paycheck) all we can do is watch the country be completely destroyed for good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Bahrain is allowing the stores and malls to open tomorrow but everyone is required to wear a mask 

Was texting with @EnglishCop last night. We ended up agreeing that the best thing to hope for, all things considered, would be to open as much up as possible ASAP even if it means we're required to wear masks.

I bet all the big brands already have prototypes in market research. I can't wait to see the Under Armour one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all for masks or gloves being worn to reduce the spread while higher risk individuals can continue to quarantine.  I understand where the health experts are coming from but it's not feasible to run at say 70% capacity for a year while we hope a vaccine comes along.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm all for masks or gloves being worn to reduce the spread while higher risk individuals can continue to quarantine.  I understand where the health experts are coming from but it's not feasible to run at say 70% capacity for a year while we hope a vaccine comes along.   

I couldn't agree more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this