• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

4 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I was expecting a big pay day but they pushed the release date back.

Hey man I'm not trying to be a dick but do you think they'll have Marvel Land open by the end of the pandemic? Having that whole section of California Adventure shut down limits the amount of fun I have when slamming my Karl Straus IPAs.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hey man I'm not trying to be a dick but do you think they'll have Marvel Land open by the end of the pandemic? Having that whole section of California Adventure shut down limits the amount of fun I have when slamming my Karl Straus IPAs.

Solid beer from Karl.

Aurora Hoppyalis IPA - Karl Strauss Brewing Company - Untappd
https://untappd.com/b/karl-strauss-brewing-company-aurora-hoppyalis-ipa/1382445

32 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Solid beer from Karl.

Aurora Hoppyalis IPA - Karl Strauss Brewing Company - Untappd
https://untappd.com/b/karl-strauss-brewing-company-aurora-hoppyalis-ipa/1382445

24 packs of these were at Costco when I stocked up. Loves me some Bubble Stash. They actually had a tap at Angel Stadium last year. Hop Valley is ok in my book.

Edited by Lhalo

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

24 packs of these were at Costco when I stocked up. Loves me some Bubble Stash. They actually had a tap at Angel Stadium last year. Hop Valley is ok in my book.

Funny, I went to Costco today. I passed on these. Only because they have a Firestone Walker mix pack, a Sierra Nevada mix pack, and a Laguntas mixed pack I prefer, and were a little cheaper. I may grab one next time though. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I doubt it, they paused construction on it so the date's most likely going to be pushed back (if they're even going to be open by the original date).

13 minutes ago, Don said:

The whole point of IPAs is to get you drunk in two to three beers while you recreate the taste of eating an ounce of weed out of a hippie chick’s butthole.

That's just stupid. 

It's to recreate the taste of eating an ounce of weed out of a grapefruit that was up a hippie chick's butthole.

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

Ha ha.  Yeah, that’s when you know a real dumbass. Most of the bitterness, all of the calories, half the alcohol!

I’m willing to bet no one without a beard has drank a session IPA.  And they’re probably @red321’s faves.  Sorry Red.

I’ve had a twelver of Wolf Pup sitting iny fridge for months. My beard is to hide my chins. I’m sorry

On 4/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, Tank said:

do the chinese bear any responsibility for how this has played out?

my opposition here is those who want to lay this ONLY on the POTUS.

Lost in all the Trump bashing are the real villains in China. I think it's likely we all collectively have our heads so far up our asses arguing for or against the orange man that we give the Chinese a free pass and there aren't any consequences for this. Let's hope the rest of the world isn't so taken with American politics that they also take their eye off the ball.

17 hours ago, calscuf said:

Ha ha.  Yeah, that’s when you know a real dumbass. Most of the bitterness, all of the calories, half the alcohol!

I’m willing to bet no one without a beard has drank a session IPA.  And they’re probably @red321’s faves.  Sorry Red.

I like to have a session IPA when I'm already wasted and can't stop drinking.

20 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I like to have a session IPA when I'm already wasted and can't stop drinking.

That's actually what I do. Some of those mix packs I bought at Costco have session IPA, so I save those for when I want to have a few more beers than usual. The only session ipas I've actually enjoyed are one from Saint Archer, and Karl makes a Citra one that's good. Both of them are 5.5% so they are probably more pale ale than session like they claim.