• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm not an internet tough guy and will be in KC soon. I'm roughly ~200 and 6'. and have been wrestling since the 4th grade and fighting since my early 20's....now 38. No need to post my stats or my record. In CA I think I need attest to being I'm a dangerous weapon as I am a trained fighter. I can't beat everyone and will get the shit kicked out of me, but if I beat the shit out of you, you can't press charges. I'm open to fighting. 

well maybe we can be friends. you might be more than im ready for

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

now thats different. my pops had colon cancer at 40 so wish you all the best. i went to the chemo treatments and that is the saddest room i had seen. only thing worse than that was washing soldiers flesh out of exploded trucks. 

Bladder cancer and passed my fourth year clean. It's a bitch but I lucked out and avoided Chemo. Doesn't mean they didn't do some harvesting of organs. Afterwards there are lifestyle changes. They are acceptable since option B was to die poorly. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Bladder cancer and passed my fourth year clean. It's a bitch but I lucked out and avoided Chemo. Doesn't mean they didn't do some harvesting of organs. Afterwards there are lifestyle changes. They are acceptable since option B was to die poorly. 

no doubt. dad didnt get bagged but he has to prep if he is going to be away from a bathroom. that is 25  years later so never changes. best of luck to you

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm not an internet tough guy and will be in KC soon. I'm roughly ~200 and 6'. and have been wrestling since the 4th grade and fighting since my early 20's....now 38. No need to post my stats or my record. In CA I think I need attest to being I'm a dangerous weapon as I am a trained fighter. I can't beat everyone and will get the shit kicked out of me, but if I beat the shit out of you, you can't press charges. I'm open to fighting. 

My money is on Brandon. He's not afraid to go shirtless into the ring. 

Geezers+gone+wild+source+wwwlaughroulett

Just now, angelinkc said:

dont push your luck. im only a few drinks and a bad day from accepting

I think I'm moving to KC shortly and can be your first point of contact once I set my bags down with family.

The good news is I don't need drinks or a bad day to get into a good scrap.

Just now, Brandon said:

I think I'm moving to KC shortly and can be your first point of contact once I set my bags down with family.

The good news is I don't need drinks or a bad day to get into a good scrap.

well im about 180 miles from there. look me up when you get here. ill size you up and either fight or buy you a beer. 

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

right by the stadium. we could duke it out before angels game. i ll buy beer and tickets afterwards

Done and I'll take you up on it. I have a big family out there that tailgates and can set up a parameter for us, so no impediments. I'll reach out through here when this quarantine ends and I go back there.

9 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Damn, @Taylor, and @Brandon have some beef. You guys should settle it out like real men @angelinkc's house. He promises to buy you both drinks with umbrellas after.

It’s actually all your fault. In your absence, the st1ckboy jokes by Taylor and Tank increased ten fold. Some of us couldn’t take it anymore but Brandon was the first to snap. There was a couple of posts bickering about it before we got distracted by something else.

28 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It’s actually all your fault. In your absence, the st1ckboy jokes by Taylor and Tank increased ten fold. Some of us couldn’t take it anymore but Brandon was the first to snap. There was a couple of posts bickering about it before we got distracted by something else.

Blame Tank. He's the one that changed his wifi password.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

There was also the subplot where Brandon went after TrueGrich, who is one of the most well-liked posters on AW.