• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ummmmm....I disagree.

If people want to have the balls to post a stance, they should also have the balls to take the backlash....especially when they are wrong. When we are wrong, we are wrong and should own it. 

I think people should take more responsibility and be accountable for what they say or mean. Fuck all this fake news spilling shit or ridiculous rumors. No joke, you're part of the problem.

Ps. And yes, this is the edit. You have tried to belittle people on intelligence, apptitude, or their meaning on a subject.

Cat Kitten GIF by Demic

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ummmmm....I disagree.

If people want to have the balls to post a stance, they should also have the balls to take the backlash....especially when they are wrong. When we are wrong, we are wrong and should own it. 

I think people should take more responsibility and be accountable for what they say or mean. Fuck all this fake news spilling shit or ridiculous rumors. No joke, you're part of the problem.

Ps. And yes, this is the edit. You have tried to belittle people on intelligence, apptitude, or their meaning on a subject.

yes and he pisses sitting down.

3 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

No he just lost credibility with me when he started saying how he was an expert on chronic wasting disease and then said only deer get it. Even I knew that was bullshit.

eeeeerrrrrttttt wrong.

Joe has never once said he is an expert on chronic wasting disease. I'd go as far as to see your stance.

He always prefaces and states he isn't an expert in a field when he gives his take.

Please show us.

Edited by Brandon

1 minute ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Michael Osterholm is the one who said it. I don't care what Joe says. Watch the video you posted.

Oh, the one you told others to not watch because it was bro science? By the way he never said it.

Weird that I post a video and you dismiss it, but then use that as a form of balance like you actually watched it.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Side note, I have no issue with anyone. But when I see stupidity and just irrational behavior, I need to say something. I mainly get upset hen people spread wrong ideas or purposes.

I think you are taking this too far. As far as I remember all he said was Trump deserved part of the blame. Criticism toward a sitting president is not a new concept. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I think you are taking this too far. As far as I remember all he said was Trump deserved part of the blame. Criticism toward a sitting president is not a new concept. 

Blaming any president is a fallacy. And I was also talking about something else with a different poster.

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's not like I sit there and think, "Hmm...which emoji would be appropriate for Brandon?" I probably spend about 0.136 seconds on the reaction. 

I have a lot of dumb takes on this site. What I've never done is call someone a moron or attack them personally. At least, I hope I haven't. If Lou or one of his apprentice historians wants to dig up a post where I unironically called someone an idiot, moron, etc., I'd love to see that post so I could apologize to that person.

Let's agree to disagree, and leave the personal attacks out of it.

I still bear the scars from you calling me a boomer. 

2 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

He did say it and it destroys his credibility lol

The fact you said lol tells me you're in your 20's and uneducated. If you want to discredit doctors and infectious disease professionals as bro science then have a blast and good luck.

Just now, Blarg said:

Take a walk on the cancer side then get back to me about manliness. 

now thats different. my pops had colon cancer at 40 so wish you all the best. i went to the chemo treatments and that is the saddest room i had seen. only thing worse than that was washing soldiers flesh out of exploded trucks. 

10 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

thats why i challenged you to a fight. i know what i am good at. 

I'm not an internet tough guy and will be in KC soon. I'm roughly ~200 and 6'. and have been wrestling since the 4th grade and fighting since my early 20's....now 38. No need to post my stats or my record. In CA I think I need attest to being I'm a dangerous weapon as I am a trained fighter. I can't beat everyone and will get the shit kicked out of me, but if I beat the shit out of you, you can't press charges. I'm open to fighting.