• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jobs and Economic Impact

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i agree. states were ill prepared. the fed was ill prepared.

i'm optomistic that the lack of preparation on so many levels will motivate people to prepare better for the next one (more masks, respirators, toilet paper, etc.).

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/31/pence-task-force-coronavirus-aid-157806

“Trump sending two million masks to China weeks before COVID came to America because he didn’t take the threat seriously would be a devastating ad.”

The US had masks, but the dumbass sent them to China and Thailand. He just recently sent more PPE equipment to Italy and Spain while PPE equipment is currently being rationed in the US.

So please tell me why this shouldn't be politicized since this is a clear example of incompetence, and why is shipping 2 million masks to China and several other countries not his fault?

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

so true. everyone knows that is shown with a face palm or meow face

This made me lol for a sec.

If I like something, I simply like it. But he goes above and beyond to select his appropriate "like" content.

Who puts that much time and energy into thinking about a response and then scrolling through them to select it, making sure it's appropriated correctly.

Oh look at that. I got a response from some young hipster because I posted affirmed doctors about the pandemic while he thinks it's bro science and it should be negated.

Sorry homie if you don't know the meaning of a few of those words.

The same dumb sheep that still go on spring break. 

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

If I like something, I simply like it. But he goes above and beyond to select his appropriate "like" content.

Who puts that much time and energy into thinking about a response and then scrolling through them to select it, making sure it's appropriated correctly.

yes i got more whippings and suspensions in school than smiley faces. evidently the younger crowd yearns for public adoration

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

yes i got more whippings and suspensions in school than smiley faces. evidently the younger crowd yearns for public adoration

Agreed. I never once so much as put one finger on my son. What did that lead to? He's a soccer player. If only I could turn back time.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Agreed. I never once so much as put one finger on my son. What did that lead to? He's a soccer player. If only I could turn back time.

mine got his ass whipped young but he a great kid. he will play soccer in college next year out in Santa Barbara. think i was too hard on him in other sports. plus this town has the worst baseball i ever seen. damn hs team had to hit off a tee to scrimmage. nobody to throw strikes or hit a moving ball. 

Just now, Vladdylonglegs said:

You mean the “expert” who said elk can’t get chronic wasting disease? 

Sir, you deleted the post I was responding to showing how much of a dunce you are trying to respond now. Don't quote me now like this is a new conversation.

If you care to take up talking to doctors and scientists and retorting their remarks, I'm game. 

32 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's not like I sit there and think, "Hmm...which emoji would be appropriate for Brandon?" I probably spend about 0.136 seconds on the reaction. 

I have a lot of dumb takes on this site. What I've never done is call someone a moron or attack them personally. At least, I hope I haven't. If Lou or one of his apprentice historians wants to dig up a post where I unironically called someone an idiot, moron, etc., I'd love to see that post so I could apologize to that person.

Let's agree to disagree, and leave the personal attacks out of it.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's not like I sit there and think, "Hmm...which emoji would be appropriate for Brandon?" I probably spend about 0.136 seconds on the reaction. 

I have a lot of dumb takes on this site. What I've never done is call someone a moron or attack them personally. At least, I hope I haven't. If Lou or one of his apprentice historians wants to dig up a post where I unironically called someone an idiot, moron, etc., I'd love to see that post so I could apologize to that person.

Let's agree to disagree, and leave the personal attacks out of it.

Ummmmm....I disagree.

If people want to have the balls to post a stance, they should also have the balls to take the backlash....especially when they are wrong. When we are wrong, we are wrong and should own it. 

I think people should take more responsibility and be accountable for what they say or mean. Fuck all this fake news spilling shit or ridiculous rumors. No joke, you're part of the problem.

Ps. And yes, this is the edit. You have tried to belittle people on intelligence, apptitude, or their meaning on a subject.

Edited by Brandon
For clarification