• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Angels give an extension to Albert?

2 hours ago, Hubs said:

Seriously can we ban him. I'm done.

You’re done? With life or this thread?
if you get that riled up over some stranger troll typing words about a fucking sports team then you should consider getting some help.

Jokes on you guys for taking an obvious troll too seriously.

20 hours ago, failos said:

You’re done? With life or this thread?
if you get that riled up over some stranger troll typing words about a fucking sports team then you should consider getting some help.

Jokes on you guys for taking an obvious troll too seriously.

I'm done with his stupid brainless threads. I'm pretty happy in my non message board life.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:24 PM, Angels 1961 said:

With this season shortened or totally lost will Angels sign Albert to an extension? This would give Albert a chance to reach 700. What say you hubs?

Will baseball make an exemption that Albert can leave his walker by the batter's box when he hits?