• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My Ridiculous Trade Idea

Jeebus man, you've gotta stop with these one word titles.

"Trade" makes me think there is a trade happening. Not that you have some bullshit trade idea that makes little if any sense. This is not a chat room, it's a message board.

ALSO...why would the Giants do this when they want to cut payroll. Maitan has been underwhelming at best. Half I could see. But more likely it would be Samardizja for Maitan and another prospect and the Angels would take on 90% of the salary.

5 hours ago, Hubs said:

Jeebus man, you've gotta stop with these one word titles.

"Trade" makes me think there is a trade happening. Not that you have some bullshit trade idea that makes little if any sense. This is not a chat room, it's a message board.

ALSO...why would the Giants do this when they want to cut payroll. Maitan has been underwhelming at best. Half I could see. But more likely it would be Samardizja for Maitan and another prospect and the Angels would take on 90% of the salary.

This was a proposed trade on bleacher report, not one I made up.

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Maitan looked actually really good when I saw him last weekend. 

Joe Maddon commented on how he reminded him a lot of Bobby Abreu too. 

Was he wearing a few chains with the top jersey button unbuttoned?

17 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

But for the sake of transparency you aren't saying this because the joke was good, correct?

puns are on a weighted scale. 

this one had the benefit of correct timing and use. 

i'm sticking with my thumbs up.

On 3/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, Angels 1961 said:

This was a proposed trade on bleacher report, not one I made up.

Bleacher Report is a terrible "news" Source.

The terrible idea wasn't the point, though. Explain more in your titles. Ask more of a question in your post, otherwise it's basically spam.